Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Grangeville Centennial Library will participate in the Let’s Talk About It program sponsored by the Idaho Commission for Libraries.
The third book is This House of Sky by Ivan Doig. The discussion will be held Tuesday, March 4, at 5:30 pm.
Additional books and discussions are as follows:
•Tuesday, March 25, 5:30 p.m., Hole in the Sky by William Kittredge
•Tuesday, April 15, 5:30 p.m., Reservation Blues by Sherman Alexie
The books are available now at Grangeville Centennial Library. Pick up books at the library or call 983-0951 to reserve or for details.
The library sponsors a variety of programs including story hour for preschool children ages 3 to 5 held each Wednesday, 1 p.m., at the library. There is no cost.
More like this story
- Grangeville thumps McCall
- Prairie sweeps 'Shootout'
- Bulldogs smoke McCall
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)