Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Grangeville Centennial Library will participate in the Let’s Talk About It program sponsored by the Idaho Commission for Libraries.
The third book is This House of Sky by Ivan Doig. The discussion will be held Tuesday, March 4, at 5:30 pm.
Additional books and discussions are as follows:
•Tuesday, March 25, 5:30 p.m., Hole in the Sky by William Kittredge
•Tuesday, April 15, 5:30 p.m., Reservation Blues by Sherman Alexie
The books are available now at Grangeville Centennial Library. Pick up books at the library or call 983-0951 to reserve or for details.
The library sponsors a variety of programs including story hour for preschool children ages 3 to 5 held each Wednesday, 1 p.m., at the library. There is no cost.
More like this story
- Taxiway closure starts Tuesday, July 25, at the Idaho County Airport
- New Bud's Powersports service writer enjoys Idaho's fishing and hunting
- Idaho County Light and Power giving back to its members
- Visit Fenn Ranger Station
- Get better deals than retail in an auction
- Three ways you can turn product into profit
- "It’s a family here" for Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation Housekeeping supervisor
- Floors are too important to ignore
- Information technology and healthcare work together
- You have our permission to enjoy your yard this week
Scorchy Makes A New Friend
Kooskia celebrated July 4 with activities, food and then fireworks at Clearwater Valley High School last Tuesday. The event was sponsored by Freedom Northwest Credit Union (FNCU). Here, FNCU mascot, Scorchy the Torch, holds a hand out to make a new friend with one of the kids who attended last week’s event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)