Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Grangeville Centennial Library will participate in the Let’s Talk About It program sponsored by the Idaho Commission for Libraries.
The third book is This House of Sky by Ivan Doig. The discussion will be held Tuesday, March 4, at 5:30 pm.
Additional books and discussions are as follows:
•Tuesday, March 25, 5:30 p.m., Hole in the Sky by William Kittredge
•Tuesday, April 15, 5:30 p.m., Reservation Blues by Sherman Alexie
The books are available now at Grangeville Centennial Library. Pick up books at the library or call 983-0951 to reserve or for details.
The library sponsors a variety of programs including story hour for preschool children ages 3 to 5 held each Wednesday, 1 p.m., at the library. There is no cost.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)