Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Grangeville Centennial Library will participate in the Let’s Talk About It program sponsored by the Idaho Commission for Libraries.
The third book is This House of Sky by Ivan Doig. The discussion will be held Tuesday, March 4, at 5:30 pm.
Additional books and discussions are as follows:
•Tuesday, March 25, 5:30 p.m., Hole in the Sky by William Kittredge
•Tuesday, April 15, 5:30 p.m., Reservation Blues by Sherman Alexie
The books are available now at Grangeville Centennial Library. Pick up books at the library or call 983-0951 to reserve or for details.
The library sponsors a variety of programs including story hour for preschool children ages 3 to 5 held each Wednesday, 1 p.m., at the library. There is no cost.
More like this story
- Bell Equipment, INC
- Little Goose Lock and Dam
- Efficient Winter Feeding: Group and Evaluate
- Equine Therapy with Jessi Guinn
- Camas Farms: a childhood necessity turns into business
- Lindsay Creek Vineyards: destined for growth
- Grain producers far from getting rich
- Tim McNamee: Riding home on a loose rain
- Producer Profile: Clark Tacke
- Homestead Ministries: Minimizing hunger with local resources and volunteers
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)