Wednesday, February 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Grangeville MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is sponsoring a Valentine Date Night Friday, Feb. 14, 6 to 8 p.m. For $20 per couple, dinner, including three courses plus beverages, is included plus child care (with a light dinner for the kids).
Pastor Mike Musegades will give a short presentation on “Strengthening Your Marriage.”
The Valentine Date Night will be held at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street in Grangeville. Child care drop-off begins at 5:30 p.m., dinner will be served at 6 p.m. Call for reservations: 983-0562, email email@example.com, or RSVP on the event Facebook group www.facebook.com/grangevilletrinitylutheran/events.
More like this story
- Harvests In View
- All wheat, barley, oats stocks stored in Idaho up
- Northwest FCS market Snapshots show strong crops, varied returns
- NASS reporting wheat, barley oats production on July 1 conditions
- Farm Credit Services a helping hand to area farmers, ranchers
- 94 Grangeville swimmers set to compete Saturday
- Harris heading to Jamestown on QB scholarship
- Second deer tags will sell for full price this year
- Sports...in brief
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)