Wednesday, February 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Grangeville MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is sponsoring a Valentine Date Night Friday, Feb. 14, 6 to 8 p.m. For $20 per couple, dinner, including three courses plus beverages, is included plus child care (with a light dinner for the kids).
Pastor Mike Musegades will give a short presentation on “Strengthening Your Marriage.”
The Valentine Date Night will be held at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street in Grangeville. Child care drop-off begins at 5:30 p.m., dinner will be served at 6 p.m. Call for reservations: 983-0562, email email@example.com, or RSVP on the event Facebook group www.facebook.com/grangevilletrinitylutheran/events.
More like this story
- MVSD 244 hires new superintendent
- Grangeville football squad’s trip to Boise a big hit
- Raspberry Festival 5K run set for Aug. 6
- Two-day Clearwater Region hunting, fishing expo scheduled this August
- Forming Up
- What to know about bull trout fishing
- Women’s flycasting course set
- Volleyball officiating job opportunity offered
- Wolf trapping courses offered
Neighborhood Experts: St. Mary's Hospital and Clinics Occupational therapy
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)