Wednesday, February 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Grangeville MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is sponsoring a Valentine Date Night Friday, Feb. 14, 6 to 8 p.m. For $20 per couple, dinner, including three courses plus beverages, is included plus child care (with a light dinner for the kids).
Pastor Mike Musegades will give a short presentation on “Strengthening Your Marriage.”
The Valentine Date Night will be held at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street in Grangeville. Child care drop-off begins at 5:30 p.m., dinner will be served at 6 p.m. Call for reservations: 983-0562, email email@example.com, or RSVP on the event Facebook group www.facebook.com/grangevilletrinitylutheran/events.
More like this story
- Prairie sweeps 'Shootout'
- Bulldogs smoke McCall
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
- FNWCU funds splash parks
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)