Wednesday, February 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Grangeville MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is sponsoring a Valentine Date Night Friday, Feb. 14, 6 to 8 p.m. For $20 per couple, dinner, including three courses plus beverages, is included plus child care (with a light dinner for the kids).
Pastor Mike Musegades will give a short presentation on “Strengthening Your Marriage.”
The Valentine Date Night will be held at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street in Grangeville. Child care drop-off begins at 5:30 p.m., dinner will be served at 6 p.m. Call for reservations: 983-0562, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or RSVP on the event Facebook group www.facebook.com/grangevilletrinitylutheran/events.
More like this story
- Probert: J-Bar fire salvage project decision to be withdrawn
- Tempus Fugit - May 25, 2016
- Irene L. Schaffer, 89
- Roy T. Siggers, 77
- Jim Tuning, 74
- Riggins News: Graduation set for this Friday night
- Elk City: Taco feed to help fund ECVFD
- Kooskia / Kamiah News: Long Camp car show to be held on June 4
- Cottonwood News: Memorial Day services set for Ferdinand, Keuterville
- Marimba Madness