Wednesday, February 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Grangeville MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is sponsoring a Valentine Date Night Friday, Feb. 14, 6 to 8 p.m. For $20 per couple, dinner, including three courses plus beverages, is included plus child care (with a light dinner for the kids).
Pastor Mike Musegades will give a short presentation on “Strengthening Your Marriage.”
The Valentine Date Night will be held at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street in Grangeville. Child care drop-off begins at 5:30 p.m., dinner will be served at 6 p.m. Call for reservations: 983-0562, email email@example.com, or RSVP on the event Facebook group www.facebook.com/grangevilletrinitylutheran/events.
More like this story
- Recalled: Labor Day
- Wildfire study grant wasted to reinvent wheel
- GROW healthy kids, communities
- Social Security’s gun grab must stop
- USFS ‘let burn’ policy is for the birds
- Lacking to put fires out is common sense
- Many worked hard to ensure public safety
- Back To School At CV
- Tempus Fugit: September 2, 2015
- Medical relief fund-raiser is Sept. 26