Wednesday, February 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Trinity Lutheran Church in Grangeville has a variety of upcoming programs.
•DivorceCare divorce recovery group meets Sundays, 4-6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville. DivorceCare provides help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. It is a 13-week nondenominational video-supported program. Each session is self-contained, so participants can begin anytime, and make up missed sessions during the next program. One-time cost is $20 for the 13 weeks, including a workbook. For more information, contact Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236, or email@example.com, or visit www.griefshare.org.
•GriefShare is a 13-week faith-based grief recovery support group for those who have lost a loved one. It meets Mondays 6:15-8:15 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church and provides support, hope and healing. The registration cost is $15, including a workbook. Participants can begin anytime and make up missed sessions during the next program. For more information, contact Charlie Sims at 983-1108 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.griefshare.org.
•MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meets Wednesdays from 9 to 11 a.m.. at Trinity Lutheran Church. Child care is provided. MOPS provides some “mom time” for laughter, discussion, learning, sharing, and a meal without kids. Cost is $30 for nine bi-weekly meetings from January through May, meals, crafts, guest speakers, child care, and a subscription to MomSense magazine. Contact Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236 or email@example.com, or visit www.MOPS.org.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge