Wednesday, February 5, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — Trinity Lutheran Church in Grangeville has a variety of upcoming programs.
•DivorceCare divorce recovery group meets Sundays, 4-6 p.m., at Trinity Lutheran Church, 210 N. Mill Street, Grangeville. DivorceCare provides help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. It is a 13-week nondenominational video-supported program. Each session is self-contained, so participants can begin anytime, and make up missed sessions during the next program. One-time cost is $20 for the 13 weeks, including a workbook. For more information, contact Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236, or email@example.com, or visit www.griefshare.org.
•GriefShare is a 13-week faith-based grief recovery support group for those who have lost a loved one. It meets Mondays 6:15-8:15 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church and provides support, hope and healing. The registration cost is $15, including a workbook. Participants can begin anytime and make up missed sessions during the next program. For more information, contact Charlie Sims at 983-1108 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.griefshare.org.
•MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meets Wednesdays from 9 to 11 a.m.. at Trinity Lutheran Church. Child care is provided. MOPS provides some “mom time” for laughter, discussion, learning, sharing, and a meal without kids. Cost is $30 for nine bi-weekly meetings from January through May, meals, crafts, guest speakers, child care, and a subscription to MomSense magazine. Contact Jenneane Musegades at 451-6236 or email@example.com, or visit www.MOPS.org.
More like this story
- Steelhead anglers catching fish at a three-hour clip
- Hunters asked to report by phone; Internet reporting system remains offline after hack
- CV's District Titleist
- Frei reflects on senior season
- Rams stumble as Whitepine League playoff picture comes into focus
- District champion Savages headed to Bonneville; Pirates run through play-ins, en route to Rigby
- Vengeance a factor as GHS returns to McCall
- Grangeville’s season ends at play-in
- IDFG urges cautious driving after school bus hits cow elk down south
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)