Wednesday, February 5, 2014
LEWISTON — The Elks North Central Idaho Hoop Shoot was held last Saturday, Feb. 1, at Lewiston High School’s Booth Hall Gymnasium.
The first-place winners will advance to the state Hoop Shoot Saturday, Feb. 8, in Moscow. Blake Schoo will represent Grangeville in the age 10-11 boys competition. Full results were as follows:
Boys 8-9: 1, Kase Wynott, Craigmont, 21/25; 2, Taylor Strong, Moscow, 19/25; 3, Michael Wren, Lewiston, 16/25.
Girls 8-9: 1, Bailey Wilkins, Lewiston, 15/25; 2, Shada Edwards, Kooskia, 12/25; 3, Makenzie Stout, Genesee, 10/25.
Boys 10-11: 1, Blake Schoo, Grangeville, 21/25; 2, Bryden Brown, Moscow, 18/25. 3, Joel Mulliken, Lewiston, 17/25.
Girls 10-11: 1, Ashlyn Wallace, Lapwai, 19/25; 2, Jaden Chavez, Moscow, 13/25+3/5 (shoot off); 3, Kadance Schilling, Kooskia, 13/25+1/5 (shoot off).
Boys 12-13: 1, Evan Henning, Thornton, 22/25; 2, Kaeden Frazier, Clarkston, 19/25; 3, Trey Dreadfulwater, Grangeville, 16/25.
Girls 12-13: 1, Josephine Swan, Clarkston, 17/25; 2, Chevelle Shepherd, Pollock, 16/25; 3, Danaira Carpenter, Harvard, 9/25.
More like this story
- Prairie leapfrogs CV in Whitepine League standings
- Getting to know residents is worth the time
- Chiropractic care improves insomnia, sleep patterns
- Fall preparations: Get yard ready for winter
- What you can expect during your clinic visit
- Many add-ons available for hunters’ ATV and SxS
- Experienced professionals help with heavy duty items
- Take gold route in Clearwater County
- Deadline approaching for the Discounted Early Capital Credit program
- Fire restrictions lifted; burn bans may still apply
Grangeville defense stops McCall
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)