Wednesday, February 5, 2014
LEWISTON — The Elks North Central Idaho Hoop Shoot was held last Saturday, Feb. 1, at Lewiston High School’s Booth Hall Gymnasium.
The first-place winners will advance to the state Hoop Shoot Saturday, Feb. 8, in Moscow. Blake Schoo will represent Grangeville in the age 10-11 boys competition. Full results were as follows:
Boys 8-9: 1, Kase Wynott, Craigmont, 21/25; 2, Taylor Strong, Moscow, 19/25; 3, Michael Wren, Lewiston, 16/25.
Girls 8-9: 1, Bailey Wilkins, Lewiston, 15/25; 2, Shada Edwards, Kooskia, 12/25; 3, Makenzie Stout, Genesee, 10/25.
Boys 10-11: 1, Blake Schoo, Grangeville, 21/25; 2, Bryden Brown, Moscow, 18/25. 3, Joel Mulliken, Lewiston, 17/25.
Girls 10-11: 1, Ashlyn Wallace, Lapwai, 19/25; 2, Jaden Chavez, Moscow, 13/25+3/5 (shoot off); 3, Kadance Schilling, Kooskia, 13/25+1/5 (shoot off).
Boys 12-13: 1, Evan Henning, Thornton, 22/25; 2, Kaeden Frazier, Clarkston, 19/25; 3, Trey Dreadfulwater, Grangeville, 16/25.
Girls 12-13: 1, Josephine Swan, Clarkston, 17/25; 2, Chevelle Shepherd, Pollock, 16/25; 3, Danaira Carpenter, Harvard, 9/25.
More like this story
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
- Clearwater Valley News: Becoming a ‘locavore’
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)