Wednesday, February 5, 2014
The North Central Idaho Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) will be accepting project proposals for review and possible funding for Fiscal Year 2014. Deadline is Feb. 28.
RAC-funded projects must be located on national forest system lands in Clearwater, Idaho and Latah counties or on nearby lands if the project will benefit resources on the national forests. Projects can be completed by Forest Service personnel, through partnership agreements or by open-bid contracting with individuals and corporations. The RAC works closely with the Forest Service to recommend projects that will benefit forest health, fish, wildlife, soils, watersheds and other resources; maintains roads, trails and other infrastructure; or control noxious weeds.
Project funds are available through the Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act, which was reauthorized by Congress for one year.
More like this story
- Rockwell announces 2018 congressional run
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Bettie's Floor's & Decor
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Syringa Hospital Auxilary Thrift Shop
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: State Farm
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Hells Canyon Diesel Power
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Aqua Jet
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Klapprich Ag & Auto, Inc.
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Tackett's Saw Service
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Central Idaho Properties
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Baker Truck Service
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)