Wednesday, February 5, 2014
The Maniacs played a pace worthy of their name in the de facto Central Idaho League regular season title game. The visitors got up and down the court with alacrity, but their shots mostly lacked accuracy against the Grangeville defense, which produced a 61-31 triumph last Tuesday night, Jan. 28.
Five Bulldogs hit a three-pointer apiece, but it was Orofino living and dying on the long shot. Hayden Wilson hit three treys, and Kalob Turner scored 10 points, but no other Maniac notched more than four points.
Josh Dame and Michael Wilson scored 17 points apiece.
Coming — Grangeville (14-3, 5-0 CIL) will visit Orofino at 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7 and is slated to host Genesee Feb. 12 before its Feb. 15 finale versus Kamiah.
More like this story
- FRIDAY: Salmon River works over Sho-Ban
- Ferdinand workshop set Feb. 9 on soil health
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls' regular season wraps up
- Grangeville Senior Fun Night Raffle Winners 2016
- Burglary suspect arrested at storage units
- WEDNESDAY: Grangeville to host CIL wrestlers
- TUESDAY: GHS tops Orofino
- Girls basketball tournaments set
- Presidents Day Weekend snow jamboree slated
- Groups seek grant to add ADA accessibility to Elk City’s new motorized recreation trailhead