Wednesday, February 5, 2014
The Maniacs played a pace worthy of their name in the de facto Central Idaho League regular season title game. The visitors got up and down the court with alacrity, but their shots mostly lacked accuracy against the Grangeville defense, which produced a 61-31 triumph last Tuesday night, Jan. 28.
Five Bulldogs hit a three-pointer apiece, but it was Orofino living and dying on the long shot. Hayden Wilson hit three treys, and Kalob Turner scored 10 points, but no other Maniac notched more than four points.
Josh Dame and Michael Wilson scored 17 points apiece.
Coming — Grangeville (14-3, 5-0 CIL) will visit Orofino at 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7 and is slated to host Genesee Feb. 12 before its Feb. 15 finale versus Kamiah.
More like this story
- It's on: Grangeville Chili Cookoff 2017
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)