Wednesday, February 5, 2014
The Maniacs played a pace worthy of their name in the de facto Central Idaho League regular season title game. The visitors got up and down the court with alacrity, but their shots mostly lacked accuracy against the Grangeville defense, which produced a 61-31 triumph last Tuesday night, Jan. 28.
Five Bulldogs hit a three-pointer apiece, but it was Orofino living and dying on the long shot. Hayden Wilson hit three treys, and Kalob Turner scored 10 points, but no other Maniac notched more than four points.
Josh Dame and Michael Wilson scored 17 points apiece.
Coming — Grangeville (14-3, 5-0 CIL) will visit Orofino at 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7 and is slated to host Genesee Feb. 12 before its Feb. 15 finale versus Kamiah.
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director