Wednesday, February 5, 2014
The Maniacs played a pace worthy of their name in the de facto Central Idaho League regular season title game. The visitors got up and down the court with alacrity, but their shots mostly lacked accuracy against the Grangeville defense, which produced a 61-31 triumph last Tuesday night, Jan. 28.
Five Bulldogs hit a three-pointer apiece, but it was Orofino living and dying on the long shot. Hayden Wilson hit three treys, and Kalob Turner scored 10 points, but no other Maniac notched more than four points.
Josh Dame and Michael Wilson scored 17 points apiece.
Coming — Grangeville (14-3, 5-0 CIL) will visit Orofino at 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7 and is slated to host Genesee Feb. 12 before its Feb. 15 finale versus Kamiah.
More like this story
- Private land struck by wildfire; IDL battling season's first significant fire
- Parks to join College of Idaho defensive backfield
- Football opportunity takes Lindsley to C. of I.
- Summer Days Are Fleeting
- Commission to meet Aug. 8 at Boise HQ
- Unbought controlled hunt tags slated for late-August drawing
- Austad is new Ida-Lew ED specialist
- Chapman joins newspaper staff
- It's Your Business: Welding jobs, horse hair mementos
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)