Wednesday, February 5, 2014
The Maniacs played a pace worthy of their name in the de facto Central Idaho League regular season title game. The visitors got up and down the court with alacrity, but their shots mostly lacked accuracy against the Grangeville defense, which produced a 61-31 triumph last Tuesday night, Jan. 28.
Five Bulldogs hit a three-pointer apiece, but it was Orofino living and dying on the long shot. Hayden Wilson hit three treys, and Kalob Turner scored 10 points, but no other Maniac notched more than four points.
Josh Dame and Michael Wilson scored 17 points apiece.
Coming — Grangeville (14-3, 5-0 CIL) will visit Orofino at 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7 and is slated to host Genesee Feb. 12 before its Feb. 15 finale versus Kamiah.
More like this story
- Probert: J-Bar fire salvage project decision to be withdrawn
- Tempus Fugit - May 25, 2016
- Irene L. Schaffer, 89
- Roy T. Siggers, 77
- Jim Tuning, 74
- Riggins News: Graduation set for this Friday night
- Elk City: Taco feed to help fund ECVFD
- Kooskia / Kamiah News: Long Camp car show to be held on June 4
- Cottonwood News: Memorial Day services set for Ferdinand, Keuterville
- Marimba Madness