Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Craig Spencer was clearing walkways at the United Methodist Church in Grangeville Monday morning, Feb. 3, following a four-inch accumulation of snowfall from the night prior. Camas Prairie residents are likely to see an end to the snow this week; however, according to the National Weather Service, a cold snap with lows into the 8 degree range is forecast into Friday night.
More like this story
- PSA: Grangeville-Salmon Road dust abatement work scheduled Thursday
- Arnzen sets Mt. Misery women’s ultra record
- 24th annual Winchester Open Rodeo set July 2-3
- Lost in the wilds, or finding your way home when the smoke clears
- Most, but not all camping, travel options open
- Sports...in brief
- Friday night rodeo draw looks loaded
- Corral Dust: Rodeo, parades and reunions, oh, my!
- Sarah E. Howell, 75