Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Craig Spencer was clearing walkways at the United Methodist Church in Grangeville Monday morning, Feb. 3, following a four-inch accumulation of snowfall from the night prior. Camas Prairie residents are likely to see an end to the snow this week; however, according to the National Weather Service, a cold snap with lows into the 8 degree range is forecast into Friday night.
More like this story
- Grangeville thumps McCall
- Prairie sweeps 'Shootout'
- Bulldogs smoke McCall
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)