Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Matt Blackmer, son of Jeff and Sharon Blackmer of Grangeville, harvested his long beard this spring. He is pictured (far left) with best friend Reece Wimer.
Montesir Samaha of Boise harvested his first gobbler last week on land secured by the local National Wild Turkey Federation committee. Also pictured is his mom.
John Warford of NWTF
More like this story
- FRIDAY: Dixie-area Noble Fire forces evacuations in Cook Ranch, Mallard Creek
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing
- School, activities in session
- Awana starts Sept. 9
- Fires, evacuations are top news