Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Matt Blackmer, son of Jeff and Sharon Blackmer of Grangeville, harvested his long beard this spring. He is pictured (far left) with best friend Reece Wimer.
Montesir Samaha of Boise harvested his first gobbler last week on land secured by the local National Wild Turkey Federation committee. Also pictured is his mom.
John Warford of NWTF
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director