Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Matt Blackmer, son of Jeff and Sharon Blackmer of Grangeville, harvested his long beard this spring. He is pictured (far left) with best friend Reece Wimer.
Montesir Samaha of Boise harvested his first gobbler last week on land secured by the local National Wild Turkey Federation committee. Also pictured is his mom.
John Warford of NWTF
More like this story
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
- McCall QB Knudson’s big plays break Bulldogs; GHS offense to realign
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)