Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Matt Blackmer, son of Jeff and Sharon Blackmer of Grangeville, harvested his long beard this spring. He is pictured (far left) with best friend Reece Wimer.
Montesir Samaha of Boise harvested his first gobbler last week on land secured by the local National Wild Turkey Federation committee. Also pictured is his mom.
John Warford of NWTF
More like this story
- Fire at Blue North mill in Kamiah
- Zumwalt tops Orofino tourney
- Boat registrations in the mail
- Lindsley throws C of I record
- Prairie girls throttle short-handed Genesee
- Dreadfulwater’s late three downs Genesee
- Morrow lifts CV
- Sports...in brief
- Over the river and through the woods: St. Mary’s brings care to Elk City
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)