Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Matt Blackmer, son of Jeff and Sharon Blackmer of Grangeville, harvested his long beard this spring. He is pictured (far left) with best friend Reece Wimer.
Montesir Samaha of Boise harvested his first gobbler last week on land secured by the local National Wild Turkey Federation committee. Also pictured is his mom.
John Warford of NWTF
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands