Wednesday, April 23, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Inattentive driving was a factor in an April 13 rollover crash in which a Kamiah man was injured.
William J. Hartman, 23, was transported to Syringa Hospital in Grangeville where he was held overnight for treatment and released the following day.
The accident was reported at 2:09 a.m. on Lukes Gulch Road two miles north of Grangeville, according to an Idaho County Sheriff’s Office (ICSO) report. Hartman was driving a 1995 Jeep eastbound on Prairie Road when he put the vehicle into a 120-foot straight skid that took it into the intersection with Lukes Gulch Road. According to investigator, ICSO Deputy Chris Williams, the vehicle went across and off Lukes Gulch Road where it struck two fence posts and a power pole before overturning onto its side where Hartman was partially ejected.
It is unknown whether Hartman was wearing a seat belt.
More like this story
- Fish and Game temporarily halts online license and tag sales
- Danly to join Walla Walla softball program
- Sports...in brief
- Bowling leagues starting up
- Farmers’ market asks customers to complete survey this Saturday
- It's Your Business: Stop by Hoene’s, win prizes
- In the News - Aug. 24, 2016
- Cottonwood News: Purchase ‘Mystery Night’ tickets now
- Riggins News: Fire continues to burn in Riggins
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)