Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Dolores G. Seubert opened the April 15 meeting of the Pioneer Senior Citizens with the Pledge of Allegiance. She also gave the dinner prayer. Guest this week was Alta Clark of Grangeville. There were 45 meals served with 19 takeouts. Dina Nuxoll won the free dinner.
Anna Gehring and Hilda Nuttman were this week’s joke tellers.
Hilda Nuttman won the nickel bingo pot while Alta Clark won the blackout. Door prizes were won by Dolores VonBargen, Alta Clark, Joanne Sonnen, Agnes Forsmann, Jim Beckman and Eileen Hazelbaker.
Menu for April 29: lasagna, tossed vegetable salad, pears, bread.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)