Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Dolores G. Seubert opened the April 15 meeting of the Pioneer Senior Citizens with the Pledge of Allegiance. She also gave the dinner prayer. Guest this week was Alta Clark of Grangeville. There were 45 meals served with 19 takeouts. Dina Nuxoll won the free dinner.
Anna Gehring and Hilda Nuttman were this week’s joke tellers.
Hilda Nuttman won the nickel bingo pot while Alta Clark won the blackout. Door prizes were won by Dolores VonBargen, Alta Clark, Joanne Sonnen, Agnes Forsmann, Jim Beckman and Eileen Hazelbaker.
Menu for April 29: lasagna, tossed vegetable salad, pears, bread.
More like this story
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Inland Cellular
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Solberg Agency
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Lindsley's Home Furnishings
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: B&B Bargain Store
- Kids experience slacklining
- Sports...in brief
- Shepherd raises S-R pole vault record
- Road win lifts Pirates in Whitepine League chase
- Pirates top WPL standings, busy week ahead
- GHS girls place first at Kootenai Invitational
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)