Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Dolores G. Seubert opened the April 15 meeting of the Pioneer Senior Citizens with the Pledge of Allegiance. She also gave the dinner prayer. Guest this week was Alta Clark of Grangeville. There were 45 meals served with 19 takeouts. Dina Nuxoll won the free dinner.
Anna Gehring and Hilda Nuttman were this week’s joke tellers.
Hilda Nuttman won the nickel bingo pot while Alta Clark won the blackout. Door prizes were won by Dolores VonBargen, Alta Clark, Joanne Sonnen, Agnes Forsmann, Jim Beckman and Eileen Hazelbaker.
Menu for April 29: lasagna, tossed vegetable salad, pears, bread.
More like this story
- It's on: Grangeville Chili Cookoff 2017
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)