Wednesday, April 9, 2014
KOOSKIA — Registration for children entering kindergarten at Clearwater Valley Elementary School in Kooskia for the upcoming school year will be May 1 and 2. Children must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1. A 20-minute informal evaluation is part of the registration process.
Call CVES between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., at 926-4311 to set up an appointment. Bring the child’s certified birth certificate and record of immunizations to the scheduled appointment time.
More like this story
- Pirates outpace Bulldogs in rivalry game
- Two men killed in rollover accident
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls to play for district title
- WEDNESDAY: Savages to host key league game
- Full service ortho available in Grangeville
- It's Your Business: Partsway to host high school tech night
- Pine tree hosts 60th annual meeting
- WHITE BIRD NEWS: Fireman’s ball set for this Saturday
- Quilts of Valor
- ELK CITY NEWS: Dumpster plans under way for town
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge