Wednesday, April 9, 2014
KOOSKIA — Registration for children entering kindergarten at Clearwater Valley Elementary School in Kooskia for the upcoming school year will be May 1 and 2. Children must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1. A 20-minute informal evaluation is part of the registration process.
Call CVES between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., at 926-4311 to set up an appointment. Bring the child’s certified birth certificate and record of immunizations to the scheduled appointment time.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)