Wednesday, April 9, 2014
KOOSKIA — Registration for children entering kindergarten at Clearwater Valley Elementary School in Kooskia for the upcoming school year will be May 1 and 2. Children must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1. A 20-minute informal evaluation is part of the registration process.
Call CVES between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., at 926-4311 to set up an appointment. Bring the child’s certified birth certificate and record of immunizations to the scheduled appointment time.
More like this story
- Fish and Game temporarily halts online license and tag sales
- Danly to join Walla Walla softball program
- Sports...in brief
- Bowling leagues starting up
- Farmers’ market asks customers to complete survey this Saturday
- It's Your Business: Stop by Hoene’s, win prizes
- In the News - Aug. 24, 2016
- Cottonwood News: Purchase ‘Mystery Night’ tickets now
- Riggins News: Fire continues to burn in Riggins
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)