Wednesday, April 9, 2014
KOOSKIA — Registration for children entering kindergarten at Clearwater Valley Elementary School in Kooskia for the upcoming school year will be May 1 and 2. Children must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1. A 20-minute informal evaluation is part of the registration process.
Call CVES between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., at 926-4311 to set up an appointment. Bring the child’s certified birth certificate and record of immunizations to the scheduled appointment time.
More like this story
- Zumwalt tops Orofino tourney
- Boat registrations in the mail
- Lindsley throws C of I record
- Prairie girls throttle short-handed Genesee
- Dreadfulwater’s late three downs Genesee
- Morrow lifts CV
- Sports...in brief
- Over the river and through the woods: St. Mary’s brings care to Elk City
- It's Your Business: Robinson offering tires; credit unions host annual meetings
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)