Wednesday, April 9, 2014
KOOSKIA — Registration for children entering kindergarten at Clearwater Valley Elementary School in Kooskia for the upcoming school year will be May 1 and 2. Children must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1. A 20-minute informal evaluation is part of the registration process.
Call CVES between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., at 926-4311 to set up an appointment. Bring the child’s certified birth certificate and record of immunizations to the scheduled appointment time.
More like this story
- July 3 rodeo ‘Pink Out’ to raise cancer awareness, local funds
- Stanley Cup winner Cole coming to Border Days
- Seubert's Haul
- CV wrestling fund-raiser exceeds goal on $10K gift
- Rough, No Tumble
- Clearwater River fishery to stay open this week
- Sports...in brief
- Marek nabs bronc prize
- Grangeville Farmers’ Market to open July 2; Food stamps will be accepted at this year’s market
- Thanks to Larson’s