Wednesday, April 9, 2014
KEUTERVILLE – Charges are pending in Nez Perce County against a Keuterville man following a pursuit that ended west of Keuterville last week.
The Nez Perce County Sheriff’s Office (NPCSO) reported it would be seeking charges of felony eluding and driving without privileges against Lowell Enneking, 27, of Keuterville.
This action resulted from an April 1 incident, reported at 1 a.m., north of Culdesac on U.S. Highway 95 in which Enneking is alleged to have failed to yield to a NPCSO deputy for reckless driving. Enneking allegedly continued driving reckless into Lewis County and finally Idaho County where he crashed his Chevrolet pickup at the intersection of Hussman Mill and Sawmill roads.
Idaho County Sheriff’s Office recovered two firearms from the vehicle – a 20-gauge shotgun and a .223-caliber rifle – and officers from Lewis and Idaho counties and Idaho State Police responded to the suspect’s residence.
ICSO Dispatch contacted the suspect’s mother who said Enneking had fled the residence and was in an outbuilding. Due to the risk of escalating the incident into a hostage situation, according to an ICSO report, officers stood down and returned to the crash scene.
More like this story
- Bell Equipment, INC
- Little Goose Lock and Dam
- Efficient Winter Feeding: Group and Evaluate
- Equine Therapy with Jessi Guinn
- Camas Farms: a childhood necessity turns into business
- Lindsay Creek Vineyards: destined for growth
- Grain producers far from getting rich
- Tim McNamee: Riding home on a loose rain
- Producer Profile: Clark Tacke
- Homestead Ministries: Minimizing hunger with local resources and volunteers
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)