Wednesday, April 2, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Both drivers escaped injury following a two-car collision Monday afternoon, March 31, at the U.S. Highway 95/State Highway 13 intersection.
Charles Blake, 50, of Bonney Lake, Wash., was cited for failure to yield for a stop sign.
The incident was reported at 3:38 p.m., according to Sgt. Andy Beene, Grangeville Police Department. Dakota Allert, 23, of Grangeville, was driving a 2002 Nissan Frontier southbound on U.S. 95, and Blake was stopped at the sign headed westbound on SH13. According to Beene, Blake did not see the oncoming Nissan, and he proceeded into the intersection where both vehicles collided.
Both men were wearing seat belts. Wrecker services were provided by Dale’s Rescue Towing of Grangeville and Miles Towing of Kooskia. Assisting on scene was Idaho County Sheriff’s Deputy Mike Brewster.
More like this story
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
- McCall QB Knudson’s big plays break Bulldogs; GHS offense to realign
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)