Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The March 24 meeting was opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by Stan Modrell and the prayer by Shirley Crane. Guest was Charlie Gibbs and the free dinner came to Charlie Gibbs. There were 51 meals and 32 takeout meals served. Jokes were told by Larry Clark and Dennis Long.
Nickel bingo winner was Alta Clark and blackout winner was Marie Pettit.
Birthday was celebrated for Katie Remacle.
The March 28 meeting was opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by Stan Modrell and the prayer was given by Orville Biggers. The free dinner came to Buzz Smith. There were 65 meals and 27 takeout meals served. Jokes were told by Larry Clark.
The nickel bingo winner was Eileen Hazelbaker and Jeannette Chelini. The blackout winner was Jeannette Chelini.
The menu for April 4: hot roast beef sandwich, mashed potatoes, gravy, California blend veggies, applesauce cake and birthdays celebrated; April 7: Cook’s Choice, German sausage, sauerkraut, carrots, tater tots, mixed fruit, roll and dessert.
More like this story
- Probert: J-Bar fire salvage project decision to be withdrawn
- Tempus Fugit - May 25, 2016
- Irene L. Schaffer, 89
- Roy T. Siggers, 77
- Jim Tuning, 74
- Riggins News: Graduation set for this Friday night
- Elk City: Taco feed to help fund ECVFD
- Kooskia / Kamiah News: Long Camp car show to be held on June 4
- Cottonwood News: Memorial Day services set for Ferdinand, Keuterville
- Marimba Madness