Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The March 24 meeting was opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by Stan Modrell and the prayer by Shirley Crane. Guest was Charlie Gibbs and the free dinner came to Charlie Gibbs. There were 51 meals and 32 takeout meals served. Jokes were told by Larry Clark and Dennis Long.
Nickel bingo winner was Alta Clark and blackout winner was Marie Pettit.
Birthday was celebrated for Katie Remacle.
The March 28 meeting was opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by Stan Modrell and the prayer was given by Orville Biggers. The free dinner came to Buzz Smith. There were 65 meals and 27 takeout meals served. Jokes were told by Larry Clark.
The nickel bingo winner was Eileen Hazelbaker and Jeannette Chelini. The blackout winner was Jeannette Chelini.
The menu for April 4: hot roast beef sandwich, mashed potatoes, gravy, California blend veggies, applesauce cake and birthdays celebrated; April 7: Cook’s Choice, German sausage, sauerkraut, carrots, tater tots, mixed fruit, roll and dessert.
More like this story
- Bell Equipment, INC
- Little Goose Lock and Dam
- Efficient Winter Feeding: Group and Evaluate
- Equine Therapy with Jessi Guinn
- Camas Farms: a childhood necessity turns into business
- Lindsay Creek Vineyards: destined for growth
- Grain producers far from getting rich
- Tim McNamee: Riding home on a loose rain
- Producer Profile: Clark Tacke
- Homestead Ministries: Minimizing hunger with local resources and volunteers
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)