Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The March 24 meeting was opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by Stan Modrell and the prayer by Shirley Crane. Guest was Charlie Gibbs and the free dinner came to Charlie Gibbs. There were 51 meals and 32 takeout meals served. Jokes were told by Larry Clark and Dennis Long.
Nickel bingo winner was Alta Clark and blackout winner was Marie Pettit.
Birthday was celebrated for Katie Remacle.
The March 28 meeting was opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by Stan Modrell and the prayer was given by Orville Biggers. The free dinner came to Buzz Smith. There were 65 meals and 27 takeout meals served. Jokes were told by Larry Clark.
The nickel bingo winner was Eileen Hazelbaker and Jeannette Chelini. The blackout winner was Jeannette Chelini.
The menu for April 4: hot roast beef sandwich, mashed potatoes, gravy, California blend veggies, applesauce cake and birthdays celebrated; April 7: Cook’s Choice, German sausage, sauerkraut, carrots, tater tots, mixed fruit, roll and dessert.
More like this story
- July 3 rodeo ‘Pink Out’ to raise cancer awareness, local funds
- Stanley Cup winner Cole coming to Border Days
- Seubert's Haul
- CV wrestling fund-raiser exceeds goal on $10K gift
- Rough, No Tumble
- Clearwater River fishery to stay open this week
- Sports...in brief
- Marek nabs bronc prize
- Grangeville Farmers’ Market to open July 2; Food stamps will be accepted at this year’s market
- Thanks to Larson’s