Wednesday, April 2, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Due to a scheduling conflict, the Grangeville City Council will meet on Tuesday, April 8, 7:30 p.m., Grangeville City Hall. Set for discussion during the meeting are public hearings on an alley vacation and two right-of-way issues, and a first reading of the downtown ADA parking ordinance.
City council agendas are posted at city hall or are available online at www.grangeville.us. Call city hall at 983-2851.
More like this story
- Recalled: Labor Day
- Wildfire study grant wasted to reinvent wheel
- GROW healthy kids, communities
- Social Security’s gun grab must stop
- USFS ‘let burn’ policy is for the birds
- Lacking to put fires out is common sense
- Many worked hard to ensure public safety
- Back To School At CV
- Tempus Fugit: September 2, 2015
- Medical relief fund-raiser is Sept. 26