Wednesday, April 2, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Due to a scheduling conflict, the Grangeville City Council will meet on Tuesday, April 8, 7:30 p.m., Grangeville City Hall. Set for discussion during the meeting are public hearings on an alley vacation and two right-of-way issues, and a first reading of the downtown ADA parking ordinance.
City council agendas are posted at city hall or are available online at www.grangeville.us. Call city hall at 983-2851.
More like this story
- Kamiah to visit league leader Genesee
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)