Wednesday, April 2, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Due to a scheduling conflict, the Grangeville City Council will meet on Tuesday, April 8, 7:30 p.m., Grangeville City Hall. Set for discussion during the meeting are public hearings on an alley vacation and two right-of-way issues, and a first reading of the downtown ADA parking ordinance.
City council agendas are posted at city hall or are available online at www.grangeville.us. Call city hall at 983-2851.
More like this story
- Chief Lookingglass Pow-Wow is this weekend Event rescheduled from earlier date
- Idaho to add new area code
- Last week for pie at Syringa Cafe
- County authorized for CRP haying, grazing use
- Through the fire: A dome of protection
- Life Chain
- Faith Briefs
- GHS press box expanded: Ruhnke’s senior project praised
- Genesee 60, Clearwater Valley 20: Kick coverage costs Clearwater Valley
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge