Wednesday, April 2, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Due to a scheduling conflict, the Grangeville City Council will meet on Tuesday, April 8, 7:30 p.m., Grangeville City Hall. Set for discussion during the meeting are public hearings on an alley vacation and two right-of-way issues, and a first reading of the downtown ADA parking ordinance.
City council agendas are posted at city hall or are available online at www.grangeville.us. Call city hall at 983-2851.
More like this story
- July 3 rodeo ‘Pink Out’ to raise cancer awareness, local funds
- Stanley Cup winner Cole coming to Border Days
- Seubert's Haul
- CV wrestling fund-raiser exceeds goal on $10K gift
- Rough, No Tumble
- Clearwater River fishery to stay open this week
- Sports...in brief
- Marek nabs bronc prize
- Grangeville Farmers’ Market to open July 2; Food stamps will be accepted at this year’s market
- Thanks to Larson’s