Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forests continue to work on developing its Forest Plan that will set the course of management for the next 10-15 years. The next public collaborative meeting is Saturday, April 5, 8 a.m. in Orofino at the Forest Service office (12730 U.S. Highway 12). The topics covered at this meeting will be wildlife resources and review of fire and fuels, air quality, recreation, and scenery resource topics presented at the February and March meetings.
For information: Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaboration Coordinator, 935-4270, firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.fs.usda.gov/nezperceclearwater.
More like this story
- William ‘Bill’ Wheeler, 66
- Ima Fae Kurts, 83
- Tempus Fugit
- Riggins Rodeo Royalty: Farris, Diaz will promote event as queen, princess
- Cottonwood News: Next health walk is May 7 in Cottonwood
- Riggins News: 68th rodeo set for this weekend
- Elk City: Dixie to honor service members May 29
- CVES kids learn water safety
- Kamiah library offers free books to kids registering for kindergarten
- Prairie schools concerts set for May