Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forests continue to work on developing its Forest Plan that will set the course of management for the next 10-15 years. The next public collaborative meeting is Saturday, April 5, 8 a.m. in Orofino at the Forest Service office (12730 U.S. Highway 12). The topics covered at this meeting will be wildlife resources and review of fire and fuels, air quality, recreation, and scenery resource topics presented at the February and March meetings.
For information: Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaboration Coordinator, 935-4270, firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.fs.usda.gov/nezperceclearwater.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands