Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forests continue to work on developing its Forest Plan that will set the course of management for the next 10-15 years. The next public collaborative meeting is Saturday, April 5, 8 a.m. in Orofino at the Forest Service office (12730 U.S. Highway 12). The topics covered at this meeting will be wildlife resources and review of fire and fuels, air quality, recreation, and scenery resource topics presented at the February and March meetings.
For information: Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaboration Coordinator, 935-4270, email@example.com; http://www.fs.usda.gov/nezperceclearwater.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)