Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forests continue to work on developing its Forest Plan that will set the course of management for the next 10-15 years. The next public collaborative meeting is Saturday, April 5, 8 a.m. in Orofino at the Forest Service office (12730 U.S. Highway 12). The topics covered at this meeting will be wildlife resources and review of fire and fuels, air quality, recreation, and scenery resource topics presented at the February and March meetings.
For information: Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaboration Coordinator, 935-4270, email@example.com; http://www.fs.usda.gov/nezperceclearwater.
More like this story
- Kamiah to visit league leader Genesee
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)