Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forests continue to work on developing its Forest Plan that will set the course of management for the next 10-15 years. The next public collaborative meeting is Saturday, April 5, 8 a.m. in Orofino at the Forest Service office (12730 U.S. Highway 12). The topics covered at this meeting will be wildlife resources and review of fire and fuels, air quality, recreation, and scenery resource topics presented at the February and March meetings.
For information: Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaboration Coordinator, 935-4270, firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.fs.usda.gov/nezperceclearwater.
More like this story
- Probert: J-Bar fire salvage project decision to be withdrawn
- Tempus Fugit - May 25, 2016
- Irene L. Schaffer, 89
- Roy T. Siggers, 77
- Jim Tuning, 74
- Riggins News: Graduation set for this Friday night
- Elk City: Taco feed to help fund ECVFD
- Kooskia / Kamiah News: Long Camp car show to be held on June 4
- Cottonwood News: Memorial Day services set for Ferdinand, Keuterville
- Marimba Madness