Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forests continue to work on developing its Forest Plan that will set the course of management for the next 10-15 years. The next public collaborative meeting is Saturday, April 5, 8 a.m. in Orofino at the Forest Service office (12730 U.S. Highway 12). The topics covered at this meeting will be wildlife resources and review of fire and fuels, air quality, recreation, and scenery resource topics presented at the February and March meetings.
For information: Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaboration Coordinator, 935-4270, firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.fs.usda.gov/nezperceclearwater.
More like this story
- July 3 rodeo ‘Pink Out’ to raise cancer awareness, local funds
- Stanley Cup winner Cole coming to Border Days
- Seubert's Haul
- CV wrestling fund-raiser exceeds goal on $10K gift
- Rough, No Tumble
- Clearwater River fishery to stay open this week
- Sports...in brief
- Marek nabs bronc prize
- Grangeville Farmers’ Market to open July 2; Food stamps will be accepted at this year’s market
- Thanks to Larson’s