Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forests continue to work on developing its Forest Plan that will set the course of management for the next 10-15 years. The next public collaborative meeting is Saturday, April 5, 8 a.m. in Orofino at the Forest Service office (12730 U.S. Highway 12). The topics covered at this meeting will be wildlife resources and review of fire and fuels, air quality, recreation, and scenery resource topics presented at the February and March meetings.
For information: Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaboration Coordinator, 935-4270, firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.fs.usda.gov/nezperceclearwater.
More like this story
- WEDNESDAY: Savages to host key league game
- Full service ortho available in Grangeville
- It's Your Business: Partsway to host high school tech night
- Pine tree hosts 60th annual meeting
- WHITE BIRD NEWS: Fireman’s ball set for this Saturday
- Quilts of Valor
- ELK CITY NEWS: Dumpster plans under way for town
- RIGGINS NEWS: Areona’s magnets available
- COTTONWOOD NEWS: Benefit purse auction set for March 5
- Hunter Safety
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge