Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forests continue to work on developing its Forest Plan that will set the course of management for the next 10-15 years. The next public collaborative meeting is Saturday, April 5, 8 a.m. in Orofino at the Forest Service office (12730 U.S. Highway 12). The topics covered at this meeting will be wildlife resources and review of fire and fuels, air quality, recreation, and scenery resource topics presented at the February and March meetings.
For information: Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaboration Coordinator, 935-4270, firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.fs.usda.gov/nezperceclearwater.
More like this story
- Snow, rain system Wednesday may cause problems
- Lewis County welcomes, says thanks
- Stenzel joins Central Idaho Properties
- Nez Perce Clearwater NF names Rogers as new safety officer
- Food Bank Donation
- It's Your Business: Dr. Lane, Camas Prairie Eye Clinic make move
- NICI inmates hand out presents
- Clearwater Valley News: Clearwater meal site serves lunch twice a month
- Elk City News: Elk herd feeds alongside horses
- Riggins News: Little Salmon River sees ice pilings up to 15 inches thick
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)