Wednesday, April 2, 2014
The Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forests continue to work on developing its Forest Plan that will set the course of management for the next 10-15 years. The next public collaborative meeting is Saturday, April 5, 8 a.m. in Orofino at the Forest Service office (12730 U.S. Highway 12). The topics covered at this meeting will be wildlife resources and review of fire and fuels, air quality, recreation, and scenery resource topics presented at the February and March meetings.
For information: Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaboration Coordinator, 935-4270, firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.fs.usda.gov/nezperceclearwater.
More like this story
- Wrestlers compete in Cottonwood
- Series of snow events begins Thursday night
- Andrews take helm of Pleasant View Baptist
- Martin to make first profession Dec. 8
- Sister Mary’s Children fund-raiser a success
- Faith Briefs - Dec. 7, 2016
- Memorial program honors loved ones; Proceeds go to Syringa Hospice
- Holiday Happenings - Dec. 7, 2016
- Cottonwood News: Masses, concerts set at churches, schools
- Cornerstone Theater presents ‘A Christmas Carol’ Dec. 9-11
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)