Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Monday, March 17
Black and white Dodge pickup tailgating vehicles.
Harassment - RP wanting to file complaint on KMO officer harassing his mother.
Wednesday, March 19
Animal Problem - deer caught in the fence.
Traffic hazard - debris in the road.
Civil complaint - RP) advised her tenant was served an eviction notice yesterday, March 18. RP advised today, March 19, tenant’s girlfriend called RP advising she fell on the icy steps of the tenant’s house and alleges she hurt herself and would like the name of the landlord’s insurance company. RP is concerned the tenants will try to do damage to the property. RP does not want girlfriend on the property again. Dispatch advised RP that this is still a civil matter, but would advise Leo of the situation as well, in case something happens at the property.
Citizen dispute - RP advised her neighbor across the street walked up to her 10-year-old daughter, while playing with her dog and threatened her. Allegedly the POI said “You better control your dog or I’m gonna hurt you.” POI lives across the street in the apartments.
Thursday, March 20
RP states vehicle with camper trailer parked at viewpoint. RP can see what looks like big flame in camper.
Traffic Offense - Blue Mazda pickup ran him off the road on Highway 7 at Fort Misery Road.
Traffic Hazard - Older green pickup left of center several times.
Wanted subject - Arrest of subject on NPCSO warrant.
Friday, March 21
Possible DUI - White Chev Cavalier was pulled out of ditch by RP. Smelled of alcohol and slurring his words.
Saturday, March 22
Motorist assist - RP stated to 2102 a group of what looks like tribal females are stuck in road. No description of vehicle at this time.
RP stated that him and several other people can smell smoke of a suspicious aroma burning in the alley behind the bar.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands