Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Rachel Kelley, daughter of Mark and Debbie Kelley, Grangeville, has been chosen Queen of the 2014 Winchester Open Rodeo. Kelley, 14, is a freshman at Grangeville High School. She is involved in student government and participates in volleyball, basketball and track. She has been in Rough Riders 4-H Club for six years, is past Triple Bar Drill Team queen and first princess and is a member of the Cottonwood Riding Club. She enjoys barrel racing, spending time with her family camping and 4-wheeling. She will be riding her 9-year-old quarter horse “Red” to represent the 2014 Winchester Open Rodeo.
More like this story
- Grangeville thumps McCall
- Prairie sweeps 'Shootout'
- Bulldogs smoke McCall
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)