Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Rachel Kelley, daughter of Mark and Debbie Kelley, Grangeville, has been chosen Queen of the 2014 Winchester Open Rodeo. Kelley, 14, is a freshman at Grangeville High School. She is involved in student government and participates in volleyball, basketball and track. She has been in Rough Riders 4-H Club for six years, is past Triple Bar Drill Team queen and first princess and is a member of the Cottonwood Riding Club. She enjoys barrel racing, spending time with her family camping and 4-wheeling. She will be riding her 9-year-old quarter horse “Red” to represent the 2014 Winchester Open Rodeo.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)