Wednesday, October 30, 2013
The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have veteran’s advocates in Kamiah, Grangeville and Craigmont as follows:
Kamiah – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Chamber of Commerce, 518 Main Street, Kamiah from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Grangeville – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Craigmont – Thursday, Nov. 7, at the American Legion Post #38, 201 “A” Street, Craigmont from 9 a.m. – noon.
The advocate will be available each day to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 799-5084.
Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- Community walks start April 1
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
- Salvage Idaho’s forest family
- Thanks to patrons for their levy ‘yes’ votes
South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection
Recording data of fish caught as part of the South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection, an Idaho Department of Fish and Game program that supplies steelhead to hatcheries at the Clearwater and Dworshak national hatcheries from anglers who volunteer to turn over their catch. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)