Wednesday, October 30, 2013
The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have veteran’s advocates in Kamiah, Grangeville and Craigmont as follows:
Kamiah – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Chamber of Commerce, 518 Main Street, Kamiah from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Grangeville – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Craigmont – Thursday, Nov. 7, at the American Legion Post #38, 201 “A” Street, Craigmont from 9 a.m. – noon.
The advocate will be available each day to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 799-5084.
Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- Fish and Game temporarily halts online license and tag sales
- Danly to join Walla Walla softball program
- Sports...in brief
- Bowling leagues starting up
- Farmers’ market asks customers to complete survey this Saturday
- It's Your Business: Stop by Hoene’s, win prizes
- In the News - Aug. 24, 2016
- Cottonwood News: Purchase ‘Mystery Night’ tickets now
- Riggins News: Fire continues to burn in Riggins
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)