Wednesday, October 30, 2013
The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have veteran’s advocates in Kamiah, Grangeville and Craigmont as follows:
Kamiah – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Chamber of Commerce, 518 Main Street, Kamiah from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Grangeville – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Craigmont – Thursday, Nov. 7, at the American Legion Post #38, 201 “A” Street, Craigmont from 9 a.m. – noon.
The advocate will be available each day to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 799-5084.
Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)