Wednesday, October 30, 2013
The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have veteran’s advocates in Kamiah, Grangeville and Craigmont as follows:
Kamiah – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Chamber of Commerce, 518 Main Street, Kamiah from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Grangeville – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Craigmont – Thursday, Nov. 7, at the American Legion Post #38, 201 “A” Street, Craigmont from 9 a.m. – noon.
The advocate will be available each day to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 799-5084.
Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge