Wednesday, October 30, 2013
The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have veteran’s advocates in Kamiah, Grangeville and Craigmont as follows:
Kamiah – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Chamber of Commerce, 518 Main Street, Kamiah from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Grangeville – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Craigmont – Thursday, Nov. 7, at the American Legion Post #38, 201 “A” Street, Craigmont from 9 a.m. – noon.
The advocate will be available each day to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 799-5084.
Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- Genesee secures top seed
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)