Wednesday, October 30, 2013
The Idaho Division of Veteran Services will have veteran’s advocates in Kamiah, Grangeville and Craigmont as follows:
Kamiah – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Chamber of Commerce, 518 Main Street, Kamiah from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Grangeville – Tuesday, Nov. 5, at the Department of Labor, 305 N. State St., Grangeville from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Craigmont – Thursday, Nov. 7, at the American Legion Post #38, 201 “A” Street, Craigmont from 9 a.m. – noon.
The advocate will be available each day to assist veterans and/or their dependents with benefit questions, ongoing claims, and filing new claims with the Veterans Administration. Veterans in need of these services should schedule an appointment by calling the Idaho Division of Veteran Services (Lewiston Region) at 799-5084.
Walk-ins will only be seen as time allows.
More like this story
- Kids Klub plans next move after Idaho County Commission fails to support block grant
- William ‘Bill’ Wheeler, 66
- Ima Fae Kurts, 83
- Tempus Fugit
- Riggins Rodeo Royalty: Farris, Diaz will promote event as queen, princess
- Cottonwood News: Next health walk is May 7 in Cottonwood
- Riggins News: 68th rodeo set for this weekend
- Elk City: Dixie to honor service members May 29
- CVES kids learn water safety
- Kamiah library offers free books to kids registering for kindergarten