Originally published October 23, 2013 at 06:00a.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 06:00a.m.
Harpster Alcohol was a factor in last Thursday’s single vehicle rollover accident on State Highway 13.
Lynlee M. Hill, 43, was arrested for DUI. She was wearing a seat belt, and no medical care was needed at the scene.
The incident was reported at 8:27 p.m. near milepost 12, according to an Idaho County Sheriff’s Office (ICSO) report. Hill was driving a2009 Chevrolet Town & Country northeast when she failed to negotiate a curve and the vehicle traveled off the right shoulder. The vehicle then struck a rock wall and rolled onto the driver’s side.
ICSO Deputy Gideon Roberts investigated the crash. Syringa Ambulance also responded to the scene.
More like this story
- Chief Lookingglass Pow-Wow is this weekend Event rescheduled from earlier date
- Idaho to add new area code
- Last week for pie at Syringa Cafe
- County authorized for CRP haying, grazing use
- Through the fire: A dome of protection
- Life Chain
- Faith Briefs
- GHS press box expanded: Ruhnke’s senior project praised
- Genesee 60, Clearwater Valley 20: Kick coverage costs Clearwater Valley
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge