Originally published October 23, 2013 at 06:00a.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 06:00a.m.
Harpster Alcohol was a factor in last Thursday’s single vehicle rollover accident on State Highway 13.
Lynlee M. Hill, 43, was arrested for DUI. She was wearing a seat belt, and no medical care was needed at the scene.
The incident was reported at 8:27 p.m. near milepost 12, according to an Idaho County Sheriff’s Office (ICSO) report. Hill was driving a2009 Chevrolet Town & Country northeast when she failed to negotiate a curve and the vehicle traveled off the right shoulder. The vehicle then struck a rock wall and rolled onto the driver’s side.
ICSO Deputy Gideon Roberts investigated the crash. Syringa Ambulance also responded to the scene.
More like this story
- SATURDAY: stranded rafters escorted down from French Creek
- FRIDAY: Dixie-area Noble Fire forces evacuations in Cook Ranch, Mallard Creek
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing
- School, activities in session
- Awana starts Sept. 9