Wednesday, October 23, 2013
The Idaho County Republican Central Committee met Oct. 15 at the Super 8 Motel. Leader for the Dave Ramsey Program, John Menough, reported that at present there are 10 to 12 total attending the weekly Dave Ramsey Programs at the Adult Learning Center for LCSC in Grangeville. Mary Adler noted she will speak on Common-Core to the Riggins’ School Board on Oct. 29. Steve Ackerman came to speak on the Health Care Exchange. He may be reached at www.GemStatePatriot.com. His presentation covered the Insurance Reform, Health Care and what is included in the new Health Care Program.
The central committee will next meet on Nov. 19 at Super 8 in Grangeville.
More like this story
- WEDNESDAY: Savages to host key league game
- Full service ortho available in Grangeville
- It's Your Business: Partsway to host high school tech night
- Pine tree hosts 60th annual meeting
- WHITE BIRD NEWS: Fireman’s ball set for this Saturday
- Quilts of Valor
- ELK CITY NEWS: Dumpster plans under way for town
- RIGGINS NEWS: Areona’s magnets available
- COTTONWOOD NEWS: Benefit purse auction set for March 5
- TEMPUS FUGIT
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge