Wednesday, October 23, 2013
The Idaho County Republican Central Committee met Oct. 15 at the Super 8 Motel. Leader for the Dave Ramsey Program, John Menough, reported that at present there are 10 to 12 total attending the weekly Dave Ramsey Programs at the Adult Learning Center for LCSC in Grangeville. Mary Adler noted she will speak on Common-Core to the Riggins’ School Board on Oct. 29. Steve Ackerman came to speak on the Health Care Exchange. He may be reached at www.GemStatePatriot.com. His presentation covered the Insurance Reform, Health Care and what is included in the new Health Care Program.
The central committee will next meet on Nov. 19 at Super 8 in Grangeville.
More like this story
- Clear Creek fire estimated at 300 acres this morning; 100 on it today
- Private land struck by wildfire; IDL battling season's first significant fire
- Parks to join College of Idaho defensive backfield
- Football opportunity takes Lindsley to C. of I.
- Summer Days Are Fleeting
- Commission to meet Aug. 8 at Boise HQ
- Unbought controlled hunt tags slated for late-August drawing
- Austad is new Ida-Lew ED specialist
- Chapman joins newspaper staff
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)