Wednesday, October 23, 2013
The Idaho County Republican Central Committee met Oct. 15 at the Super 8 Motel. Leader for the Dave Ramsey Program, John Menough, reported that at present there are 10 to 12 total attending the weekly Dave Ramsey Programs at the Adult Learning Center for LCSC in Grangeville. Mary Adler noted she will speak on Common-Core to the Riggins’ School Board on Oct. 29. Steve Ackerman came to speak on the Health Care Exchange. He may be reached at www.GemStatePatriot.com. His presentation covered the Insurance Reform, Health Care and what is included in the new Health Care Program.
The central committee will next meet on Nov. 19 at Super 8 in Grangeville.
More like this story
- Rockwell announces 2018 congressional run
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Bettie's Floor's & Decor
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Syringa Hospital Auxilary Thrift Shop
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: State Farm
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Hells Canyon Diesel Power
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Aqua Jet
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Klapprich Ag & Auto, Inc.
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Tackett's Saw Service
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Central Idaho Properties
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Baker Truck Service
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)