Wednesday, October 23, 2013
The Idaho County Republican Central Committee met Oct. 15 at the Super 8 Motel. Leader for the Dave Ramsey Program, John Menough, reported that at present there are 10 to 12 total attending the weekly Dave Ramsey Programs at the Adult Learning Center for LCSC in Grangeville. Mary Adler noted she will speak on Common-Core to the Riggins’ School Board on Oct. 29. Steve Ackerman came to speak on the Health Care Exchange. He may be reached at www.GemStatePatriot.com. His presentation covered the Insurance Reform, Health Care and what is included in the new Health Care Program.
The central committee will next meet on Nov. 19 at Super 8 in Grangeville.
More like this story
- Identifying wildfire hazards to structures in Elk City
- SUNDAY: More rain in the forecast, but fires surged before yesterday's fell
- SATURDAY: stranded rafters escorted down from French Creek
- FRIDAY: Dixie-area Noble Fire forces evacuations in Cook Ranch, Mallard Creek
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing