Wednesday, October 23, 2013
The Idaho County Republican Central Committee met Oct. 15 at the Super 8 Motel. Leader for the Dave Ramsey Program, John Menough, reported that at present there are 10 to 12 total attending the weekly Dave Ramsey Programs at the Adult Learning Center for LCSC in Grangeville. Mary Adler noted she will speak on Common-Core to the Riggins’ School Board on Oct. 29. Steve Ackerman came to speak on the Health Care Exchange. He may be reached at www.GemStatePatriot.com. His presentation covered the Insurance Reform, Health Care and what is included in the new Health Care Program.
The central committee will next meet on Nov. 19 at Super 8 in Grangeville.
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director