Originally published October 23, 2013 at 06:00a.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 06:00a.m.
White Bird Exxon robbery update: Clay to change plea; Poxleitner set for trial
Two suspects arrested for the June 20 Exxon Station robbery in Grangeville are set for upcoming court hearings.
Originally set for trial this week, Daniel L. Clay, 32, of Cottonwood, is set for a change of plea hearing on Nov. 4. Savanah A. Poxleitner, 19, of Cottonwood, is scheduled for a Dec. 30 pretrial hearing and a Jan. 6 trial.
The pair is charged with robbing the Exxon Food and Fuel Stop on West Main Street that Thursday evening. Clay is alleged to have displayed a handgun to the clerk who on demand provided him with an undisclosed amount of cash, escaping with Poxleitner who is alleged to have driven the pair from the scene. Clay and Poxleitner were arrested the following day in Kamiah.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands