Originally published October 23, 2013 at 06:00a.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 06:00a.m.
White Bird Exxon robbery update: Clay to change plea; Poxleitner set for trial
Two suspects arrested for the June 20 Exxon Station robbery in Grangeville are set for upcoming court hearings.
Originally set for trial this week, Daniel L. Clay, 32, of Cottonwood, is set for a change of plea hearing on Nov. 4. Savanah A. Poxleitner, 19, of Cottonwood, is scheduled for a Dec. 30 pretrial hearing and a Jan. 6 trial.
The pair is charged with robbing the Exxon Food and Fuel Stop on West Main Street that Thursday evening. Clay is alleged to have displayed a handgun to the clerk who on demand provided him with an undisclosed amount of cash, escaping with Poxleitner who is alleged to have driven the pair from the scene. Clay and Poxleitner were arrested the following day in Kamiah.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge