Originally published October 23, 2013 at 06:00a.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 06:00a.m.
White Bird Exxon robbery update: Clay to change plea; Poxleitner set for trial
Two suspects arrested for the June 20 Exxon Station robbery in Grangeville are set for upcoming court hearings.
Originally set for trial this week, Daniel L. Clay, 32, of Cottonwood, is set for a change of plea hearing on Nov. 4. Savanah A. Poxleitner, 19, of Cottonwood, is scheduled for a Dec. 30 pretrial hearing and a Jan. 6 trial.
The pair is charged with robbing the Exxon Food and Fuel Stop on West Main Street that Thursday evening. Clay is alleged to have displayed a handgun to the clerk who on demand provided him with an undisclosed amount of cash, escaping with Poxleitner who is alleged to have driven the pair from the scene. Clay and Poxleitner were arrested the following day in Kamiah.
More like this story
- Identifying wildfire hazards to structures in Elk City
- SUNDAY: More rain in the forecast, but fires surged before yesterday's fell
- SATURDAY: stranded rafters escorted down from French Creek
- FRIDAY: Dixie-area Noble Fire forces evacuations in Cook Ranch, Mallard Creek
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing