Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Riggins A public meeting is set for Tuesday, Oct. 29, regarding Common Core in our public schools. The meeting will be held at Salmon River High School starting at 7 p.m. (MST). Mary Adler of Grangeville will be speaking with a question session to follow. Parents, teachers, home schoolers and the public are encouraged to attend.
Contact Adler at 880-1176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- DeDe Nielsen, 57
- Fish and Game Commission approves new fishing rules for 2016-18
- Main Street Lights
- Oh, deer! Girls help young animal in distress
- Hunting camps report ‘good luck’
- Savages on way to play-offs; Footballers play in Kibbie Dome Nov. 21
- Tempus Fugit
- Birth: Zachary Amos Robledo
- Birth: MicKenna Marri-Ann Wingfield
- Birth: Nya Larae Medley