Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Riggins A public meeting is set for Tuesday, Oct. 29, regarding Common Core in our public schools. The meeting will be held at Salmon River High School starting at 7 p.m. (MST). Mary Adler of Grangeville will be speaking with a question session to follow. Parents, teachers, home schoolers and the public are encouraged to attend.
Contact Adler at 880-1176 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Recalled: Labor Day
- Wildfire study grant wasted to reinvent wheel
- GROW healthy kids, communities
- Social Security’s gun grab must stop
- USFS ‘let burn’ policy is for the birds
- Lacking to put fires out is common sense
- Many worked hard to ensure public safety
- Back To School At CV
- Tempus Fugit: September 2, 2015
- Medical relief fund-raiser is Sept. 26