Wednesday, October 16, 2013
More than 40 kids participated in pee wee basketball camp, sponsored by Kids Klub and Michelle Barger, last Friday, Oct. 11, at the Grangeville Elementary Middle School gym. Camp proceeds will help fund Barger’s AAU basketball team’s expenses. Team members, along with Barger’s eighth grade school basketball team, helped with the camp, which continues this Friday, Oct. 18. Among last week’s participants was Madeline Green, who was very enthused during the passing exercise.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)