Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Grangeville Family, friends and neighbors of Dorothy Earp of Grangeville are invited to an open house in honor of her 90th birthday. This is set for Oscar’s Restaurant Saturday, Oct. 19, 1 to 4 p.m.
Earp was born Oct. 23, 1923, in North Dakota. She has lived in Grangeville most of her life and is active in the Grangeville Christian Church.
Everyone is invited to come by and visit and wish her a happy 90th birthday.
More like this story
- Recalled: Labor Day
- Wildfire study grant wasted to reinvent wheel
- GROW healthy kids, communities
- Social Security’s gun grab must stop
- USFS ‘let burn’ policy is for the birds
- Lacking to put fires out is common sense
- Many worked hard to ensure public safety
- Back To School At CV
- Tempus Fugit: September 2, 2015
- Medical relief fund-raiser is Sept. 26