Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Grangeville Family, friends and neighbors of Dorothy Earp of Grangeville are invited to an open house in honor of her 90th birthday. This is set for Oscar’s Restaurant Saturday, Oct. 19, 1 to 4 p.m.
Earp was born Oct. 23, 1923, in North Dakota. She has lived in Grangeville most of her life and is active in the Grangeville Christian Church.
Everyone is invited to come by and visit and wish her a happy 90th birthday.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands