Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Grangeville Family, friends and neighbors of Dorothy Earp of Grangeville are invited to an open house in honor of her 90th birthday. This is set for Oscar’s Restaurant Saturday, Oct. 19, 1 to 4 p.m.
Earp was born Oct. 23, 1923, in North Dakota. She has lived in Grangeville most of her life and is active in the Grangeville Christian Church.
Everyone is invited to come by and visit and wish her a happy 90th birthday.
More like this story
- FRIDAY: Salmon River works over Sho-Ban
- Ferdinand workshop set Feb. 9 on soil health
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls' regular season wraps up
- Grangeville Senior Fun Night Raffle Winners 2016
- Burglary suspect arrested at storage units
- WEDNESDAY: Grangeville to host CIL wrestlers
- TUESDAY: GHS tops Orofino
- Girls basketball tournaments set
- Presidents Day Weekend snow jamboree slated
- Groups seek grant to add ADA accessibility to Elk City’s new motorized recreation trailhead