Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Pad Work for Disc Golf
Further work was conducted on the Grangeville Lions Park disc golf course last Friday, Oct. 4. Course organizers, Kevin and Nancy Asker, along with crews from Riener Concrete and Norm Rice Construction poured five of a total 18 pads – sized from 4’ by 10’ to 5’ by 12’ - to serve as tee boxes. The remaining pads will be poured pending weather. Also completed was one of two bridges for use as part of disc golfing. Here, Chris Parris shovels out concrete for the tee box at hole two, with Norm Rice standing behind.
More like this story
- Prairie sweeps 'Shootout'
- Bulldogs smoke McCall
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
- FNWCU funds splash parks
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)