Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Camas Prairie Food Bank served 530 people in the month of September. That count includes eight families/people who are homeless. Manager Carlene Whitesell said the community garden has been a great success by providing fresh nutritional foods for several families. For information or to make a donation call 983-5475. The food bank is open every Tuesday and Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and is located at 411 E. North St., Grangeville or mail donations to P.O. Box 686, Grangeville, ID.83530.
Don’t forget, Grangeville Elementary Middle School PTA meets today, Wednesday, Oct. 9, 4 p.m., at the school. Check out the GEMS PTA Facebook page for details. *
Melissa Wilson is hosting a bake sale Friday, Oct. 11, at Asker’s Harvest Foods. All proceeds will go to Camas Prairie Food Bank.
Brenda Hewlett, FNP will be at the Elk City Clinic from 10:00 to 2:30 on Wednesday, October 16th. Please contact the Cottonwood Clinic at 962-3267 to make an appointment. Flu shots will also be given that day; no appointments are necessary for the shots.
More like this story
- It's on: Grangeville Chili Cookoff 2017
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)