Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Camas Prairie Food Bank served 530 people in the month of September. That count includes eight families/people who are homeless. Manager Carlene Whitesell said the community garden has been a great success by providing fresh nutritional foods for several families. For information or to make a donation call 983-5475. The food bank is open every Tuesday and Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and is located at 411 E. North St., Grangeville or mail donations to P.O. Box 686, Grangeville, ID.83530.
Don’t forget, Grangeville Elementary Middle School PTA meets today, Wednesday, Oct. 9, 4 p.m., at the school. Check out the GEMS PTA Facebook page for details. *
Melissa Wilson is hosting a bake sale Friday, Oct. 11, at Asker’s Harvest Foods. All proceeds will go to Camas Prairie Food Bank.
Brenda Hewlett, FNP will be at the Elk City Clinic from 10:00 to 2:30 on Wednesday, October 16th. Please contact the Cottonwood Clinic at 962-3267 to make an appointment. Flu shots will also be given that day; no appointments are necessary for the shots.
More like this story
- Fish and Game temporarily halts online license and tag sales
- Danly to join Walla Walla softball program
- Sports...in brief
- Bowling leagues starting up
- Farmers’ market asks customers to complete survey this Saturday
- It's Your Business: Stop by Hoene’s, win prizes
- In the News - Aug. 24, 2016
- Cottonwood News: Purchase ‘Mystery Night’ tickets now
- Riggins News: Fire continues to burn in Riggins
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)