Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Kamiah The Kamiah Chamber, the City of Kamiah and an anonymous donor have partnered to offer a $500 reward for the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the recent shooting of windows at several businesses and the school district office.
Those who have information about this criminal activity are asked to call the Kamiah Marshal at 935-0467 or the Lewis County Sheriff at 937-2447. Individuals providing information about these crimes may remain anonymous.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands