Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Kamiah The Kamiah Chamber, the City of Kamiah and an anonymous donor have partnered to offer a $500 reward for the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the recent shooting of windows at several businesses and the school district office.
Those who have information about this criminal activity are asked to call the Kamiah Marshal at 935-0467 or the Lewis County Sheriff at 937-2447. Individuals providing information about these crimes may remain anonymous.
More like this story
- Recalled: Labor Day
- Wildfire study grant wasted to reinvent wheel
- GROW healthy kids, communities
- Social Security’s gun grab must stop
- USFS ‘let burn’ policy is for the birds
- Lacking to put fires out is common sense
- Many worked hard to ensure public safety
- Back To School At CV
- Tempus Fugit: September 2, 2015
- Medical relief fund-raiser is Sept. 26