Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Monday, Nov. 11, president Stan Modrell opened with the leading of the Pledge of Allegiance followed with the dinner prayer by Orville Biggers. There were about sixty meals and 35 home-delivered meals served. The free meal drawing came to Sara Modrell.
The fund-raising breakfast was held Nov. 16. The bingo nickel pot was won by Frankie Sibley and blackout shared by Mel Willis, Edna Whitcomb and Katie Remacle.
Friday, Nov. 14, president Stan Modrell led the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark gave the prayer. There were 72 meals and 30 home-delivered meals served. The free meal drawing came to Jack Wonder.
The bingo nickel pot was shared by Eileen Hazelbaker, Alta Clark and Dolores Kindall and blackout was won by Mel Willis. Monday, Nov. 18, the Pledge of Allegiance was led by Stan and George Kerley gave the dinner prayer. There were 60 meals and 36 home-delivered meals served. Barbara Henderson got the free meal ticket. Bingo nickel pot was won by Mel Willis and blackout was shared by Katie Remacle and Donna Hazelbaker.
Friday, Nov. 22, the Pledge of Allegiance was led by Nancy Edwards and the prayer given by Larry Clark. Visitors greeted were Jara Uformer and Joan Golz. There were 63 meals and 28 home-delivered meals served.
The first ticket in the drawing was for the free meal which came to Norma Luper. One of the cooks, Chris Remacle gave a few good jokes. Bingo winner was Donna Hazelbaker who got the nickel pot and blackout was shared by Mel Willis and Eileen Hazelbaker.
The menu for Dec. 2: sweet and sour pork, rice, oriental veggies, oranges, dessert.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)