Wednesday, November 27, 2013
The Idaho Natural Resources Conservation Service set a Dec. 20, application deadline for the Environmental Quality Incentives Program and Wildlife Habitat Incentive Program.
Applications for organic operations, on-farm energy savings, seasonal high tunnel systems, soil health, and wildlife habitat are also due on Dec. 20. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed in the 2015 funding cycle.
Stop by the Grangeville USDA service center (983-1050) or visit NRCS online at http://www.id.nrcs.usda.gov/programs/.
More like this story
- Identifying wildfire hazards to structures in Elk City
- SUNDAY: More rain in the forecast, but fires surged before yesterday's fell
- SATURDAY: stranded rafters escorted down from French Creek
- FRIDAY: Dixie-area Noble Fire forces evacuations in Cook Ranch, Mallard Creek
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing