Wednesday, November 27, 2013
The Idaho Natural Resources Conservation Service set a Dec. 20, application deadline for the Environmental Quality Incentives Program and Wildlife Habitat Incentive Program.
Applications for organic operations, on-farm energy savings, seasonal high tunnel systems, soil health, and wildlife habitat are also due on Dec. 20. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed in the 2015 funding cycle.
Stop by the Grangeville USDA service center (983-1050) or visit NRCS online at http://www.id.nrcs.usda.gov/programs/.
More like this story
- Bell Equipment, INC
- Little Goose Lock and Dam
- Efficient Winter Feeding: Group and Evaluate
- Equine Therapy with Jessi Guinn
- Camas Farms: a childhood necessity turns into business
- Lindsay Creek Vineyards: destined for growth
- Grain producers far from getting rich
- Tim McNamee: Riding home on a loose rain
- Producer Profile: Clark Tacke
- Homestead Ministries: Minimizing hunger with local resources and volunteers
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)