Wednesday, November 27, 2013
The Idaho Natural Resources Conservation Service set a Dec. 20, application deadline for the Environmental Quality Incentives Program and Wildlife Habitat Incentive Program.
Applications for organic operations, on-farm energy savings, seasonal high tunnel systems, soil health, and wildlife habitat are also due on Dec. 20. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed in the 2015 funding cycle.
Stop by the Grangeville USDA service center (983-1050) or visit NRCS online at http://www.id.nrcs.usda.gov/programs/.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands