Wednesday, November 20, 2013
COEUR D’ALENE – The Idaho Community Foundation (ICF) grant cycle is open for the north Idaho counties of Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce and Shoshone. Deadline to apply is Jan. 15.
Eligible organizations may apply for up to $5,000. Grant areas include, but are not limited to arts and culture, education, emergency services, libraries, conservation/environment, health, recreation, social services and public projects.
Distribution of grants is scheduled to begin in June. For information or to apply, go to ICF’s homepage www.idcomfdn.org.
More like this story
- Grangeville thumps McCall
- Prairie sweeps 'Shootout'
- Bulldogs smoke McCall
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)