Wednesday, November 20, 2013
COEUR D’ALENE – The Idaho Community Foundation (ICF) grant cycle is open for the north Idaho counties of Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce and Shoshone. Deadline to apply is Jan. 15.
Eligible organizations may apply for up to $5,000. Grant areas include, but are not limited to arts and culture, education, emergency services, libraries, conservation/environment, health, recreation, social services and public projects.
Distribution of grants is scheduled to begin in June. For information or to apply, go to ICF’s homepage www.idcomfdn.org.
More like this story
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
- Salvage Idaho’s forest family
- Thanks to patrons for their levy ‘yes’ votes
- Where to find ‘big’ money? The FAIRtax
South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection
Recording data of fish caught as part of the South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection, an Idaho Department of Fish and Game program that supplies steelhead to hatcheries at the Clearwater and Dworshak national hatcheries from anglers who volunteer to turn over their catch. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)