Wednesday, November 20, 2013
COEUR D’ALENE – The Idaho Community Foundation (ICF) grant cycle is open for the north Idaho counties of Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce and Shoshone. Deadline to apply is Jan. 15.
Eligible organizations may apply for up to $5,000. Grant areas include, but are not limited to arts and culture, education, emergency services, libraries, conservation/environment, health, recreation, social services and public projects.
Distribution of grants is scheduled to begin in June. For information or to apply, go to ICF’s homepage www.idcomfdn.org.
More like this story
- Kamiah to visit league leader Genesee
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)