Wednesday, November 20, 2013
COEUR D’ALENE – The Idaho Community Foundation (ICF) grant cycle is open for the north Idaho counties of Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce and Shoshone. Deadline to apply is Jan. 15.
Eligible organizations may apply for up to $5,000. Grant areas include, but are not limited to arts and culture, education, emergency services, libraries, conservation/environment, health, recreation, social services and public projects.
Distribution of grants is scheduled to begin in June. For information or to apply, go to ICF’s homepage www.idcomfdn.org.
More like this story
- DeDe Nielsen, 57
- Fish and Game Commission approves new fishing rules for 2016-18
- Main Street Lights
- Oh, deer! Girls help young animal in distress
- Hunting camps report ‘good luck’
- Savages on way to play-offs; Footballers play in Kibbie Dome Nov. 21
- Tempus Fugit
- Birth: Zachary Amos Robledo
- Birth: MicKenna Marri-Ann Wingfield
- Birth: Nya Larae Medley