Wednesday, November 20, 2013
COEUR D’ALENE – The Idaho Community Foundation (ICF) grant cycle is open for the north Idaho counties of Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce and Shoshone. Deadline to apply is Jan. 15.
Eligible organizations may apply for up to $5,000. Grant areas include, but are not limited to arts and culture, education, emergency services, libraries, conservation/environment, health, recreation, social services and public projects.
Distribution of grants is scheduled to begin in June. For information or to apply, go to ICF’s homepage www.idcomfdn.org.
More like this story
- FRIDAY: Salmon River works over Sho-Ban
- Ferdinand workshop set Feb. 9 on soil health
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls' regular season wraps up
- Grangeville Senior Fun Night Raffle Winners 2016
- Burglary suspect arrested at storage units
- WEDNESDAY: Grangeville to host CIL wrestlers
- TUESDAY: GHS tops Orofino
- Girls basketball tournaments set
- Presidents Day Weekend snow jamboree slated
- Groups seek grant to add ADA accessibility to Elk City’s new motorized recreation trailhead