Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Dolores G. Seubert opened the Nov. 12 meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark gave the dinner prayer. There were 48 meals served with 14 takeouts. Grace Remacle won the free dinner.
Guests this week were Connie (Seubert) Ruark, daughter of Dolores Seubert, and also Earling and Jean Johnson. They are new to the area.
Joke tellers were Barbara Rehder, Donna Barnett and Joyce Forsmann.
Jim Barnett and Dolores VonBargen split the nickel bingo pot while Vera Holthaus won the blackout pot. Door prizes were won by Judy Arledge, Gen Broker, Ingrid Mader, Elred Nuxoll, Agnes Forsman and Larry Clark.
Menu for Nov. 26: Thanksgiving dinner, turkey and dressing, cranberry sauce, applesauce and pumpkin pie.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)