Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Dolores G. Seubert opened the Nov. 12 meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark gave the dinner prayer. There were 48 meals served with 14 takeouts. Grace Remacle won the free dinner.
Guests this week were Connie (Seubert) Ruark, daughter of Dolores Seubert, and also Earling and Jean Johnson. They are new to the area.
Joke tellers were Barbara Rehder, Donna Barnett and Joyce Forsmann.
Jim Barnett and Dolores VonBargen split the nickel bingo pot while Vera Holthaus won the blackout pot. Door prizes were won by Judy Arledge, Gen Broker, Ingrid Mader, Elred Nuxoll, Agnes Forsman and Larry Clark.
Menu for Nov. 26: Thanksgiving dinner, turkey and dressing, cranberry sauce, applesauce and pumpkin pie.
More like this story
- Harvests In View
- All wheat, barley, oats stocks stored in Idaho up
- Northwest FCS market Snapshots show strong crops, varied returns
- NASS reporting wheat, barley oats production on July 1 conditions
- Farm Credit Services a helping hand to area farmers, ranchers
- 94 Grangeville swimmers set to compete Saturday
- Harris heading to Jamestown on QB scholarship
- Second deer tags will sell for full price this year
- Sports...in brief
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)