Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Dolores G. Seubert opened the Nov. 12 meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark gave the dinner prayer. There were 48 meals served with 14 takeouts. Grace Remacle won the free dinner.
Guests this week were Connie (Seubert) Ruark, daughter of Dolores Seubert, and also Earling and Jean Johnson. They are new to the area.
Joke tellers were Barbara Rehder, Donna Barnett and Joyce Forsmann.
Jim Barnett and Dolores VonBargen split the nickel bingo pot while Vera Holthaus won the blackout pot. Door prizes were won by Judy Arledge, Gen Broker, Ingrid Mader, Elred Nuxoll, Agnes Forsman and Larry Clark.
Menu for Nov. 26: Thanksgiving dinner, turkey and dressing, cranberry sauce, applesauce and pumpkin pie.
More like this story
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
- Clearwater Valley News: Becoming a ‘locavore’
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)