Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Dolores G. Seubert opened the Nov. 12 meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark gave the dinner prayer. There were 48 meals served with 14 takeouts. Grace Remacle won the free dinner.
Guests this week were Connie (Seubert) Ruark, daughter of Dolores Seubert, and also Earling and Jean Johnson. They are new to the area.
Joke tellers were Barbara Rehder, Donna Barnett and Joyce Forsmann.
Jim Barnett and Dolores VonBargen split the nickel bingo pot while Vera Holthaus won the blackout pot. Door prizes were won by Judy Arledge, Gen Broker, Ingrid Mader, Elred Nuxoll, Agnes Forsman and Larry Clark.
Menu for Nov. 26: Thanksgiving dinner, turkey and dressing, cranberry sauce, applesauce and pumpkin pie.
More like this story
- Probert: J-Bar fire salvage project decision to be withdrawn
- Tempus Fugit - May 25, 2016
- Irene L. Schaffer, 89
- Roy T. Siggers, 77
- Jim Tuning, 74
- Riggins News: Graduation set for this Friday night
- Elk City: Taco feed to help fund ECVFD
- Kooskia / Kamiah News: Long Camp car show to be held on June 4
- Cottonwood News: Memorial Day services set for Ferdinand, Keuterville
- Marimba Madness