Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Dolores G. Seubert opened the Nov. 12 meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark gave the dinner prayer. There were 48 meals served with 14 takeouts. Grace Remacle won the free dinner.
Guests this week were Connie (Seubert) Ruark, daughter of Dolores Seubert, and also Earling and Jean Johnson. They are new to the area.
Joke tellers were Barbara Rehder, Donna Barnett and Joyce Forsmann.
Jim Barnett and Dolores VonBargen split the nickel bingo pot while Vera Holthaus won the blackout pot. Door prizes were won by Judy Arledge, Gen Broker, Ingrid Mader, Elred Nuxoll, Agnes Forsman and Larry Clark.
Menu for Nov. 26: Thanksgiving dinner, turkey and dressing, cranberry sauce, applesauce and pumpkin pie.
More like this story
- Middler day camp on tap for July
- Earthquake reported in western Idaho County
- Riding High
- 57K enter Super Hunt drawing
- Sports...in brief
- Pacific Cabinets Inc. names Casey Forsmann as GM
- Corral Dust: Two Shiznits food trailers; drill team celebrates 60 years
- It's Your Business: Kooskia splash pad to open June 24; Ferdinand clinic gets new veterinarian
- Clearwater Valley News: ‘Christmas in July’ vendors sought
Flag Day Ceremony
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)