Wednesday, November 13, 2013
The Nez Perce-Clearwater Forest Plan Revision collaborative sessions planned for Nov. 16 in Orofino and Dec. 14 in Grangeville are cancelled.
Scheduling conflicts, as a result of furloughs from the recent federal government shutdown, have pushed the sessions into winter 2014.
The forests have been collaborating with the public in development of their Forest Plan. Approximately 50 to 60 people attended the monthly meetings through the winter and spring and participated in group discussions on proposed plan components.
Tentatively, collaborative sessions are planned in January and February, 2014, and perhaps a wrap-up session will be held in March.
Contact Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaborative coordinator, 935-4270.
More like this story
- Rep. Labrador endorses Giddings for sheriff
- Steelhead anglers catching fish at a three-hour clip
- Hunters asked to report by phone; Internet reporting system remains offline after hack
- CV's District Titleist
- Frei reflects on senior season
- Rams stumble as Whitepine League playoff picture comes into focus
- District champion Savages headed to Bonneville; Pirates run through play-ins, en route to Rigby
- Vengeance a factor as GHS returns to McCall
- Grangeville’s season ends at play-in
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)