Wednesday, November 13, 2013
The Nez Perce-Clearwater Forest Plan Revision collaborative sessions planned for Nov. 16 in Orofino and Dec. 14 in Grangeville are cancelled.
Scheduling conflicts, as a result of furloughs from the recent federal government shutdown, have pushed the sessions into winter 2014.
The forests have been collaborating with the public in development of their Forest Plan. Approximately 50 to 60 people attended the monthly meetings through the winter and spring and participated in group discussions on proposed plan components.
Tentatively, collaborative sessions are planned in January and February, 2014, and perhaps a wrap-up session will be held in March.
Contact Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaborative coordinator, 935-4270.
More like this story
- MVSD 244 hires new superintendent
- Grangeville football squad’s trip to Boise a big hit
- Raspberry Festival 5K run set for Aug. 6
- Two-day Clearwater Region hunting, fishing expo scheduled this August
- Forming Up
- What to know about bull trout fishing
- Women’s flycasting course set
- Volleyball officiating job opportunity offered
- Wolf trapping courses offered
Neighborhood Experts: St. Mary's Hospital and Clinics Occupational therapy
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)