Wednesday, November 13, 2013
The Nez Perce-Clearwater Forest Plan Revision collaborative sessions planned for Nov. 16 in Orofino and Dec. 14 in Grangeville are cancelled.
Scheduling conflicts, as a result of furloughs from the recent federal government shutdown, have pushed the sessions into winter 2014.
The forests have been collaborating with the public in development of their Forest Plan. Approximately 50 to 60 people attended the monthly meetings through the winter and spring and participated in group discussions on proposed plan components.
Tentatively, collaborative sessions are planned in January and February, 2014, and perhaps a wrap-up session will be held in March.
Contact Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaborative coordinator, 935-4270.
More like this story
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)