Wednesday, November 13, 2013
The Nez Perce-Clearwater Forest Plan Revision collaborative sessions planned for Nov. 16 in Orofino and Dec. 14 in Grangeville are cancelled.
Scheduling conflicts, as a result of furloughs from the recent federal government shutdown, have pushed the sessions into winter 2014.
The forests have been collaborating with the public in development of their Forest Plan. Approximately 50 to 60 people attended the monthly meetings through the winter and spring and participated in group discussions on proposed plan components.
Tentatively, collaborative sessions are planned in January and February, 2014, and perhaps a wrap-up session will be held in March.
Contact Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaborative coordinator, 935-4270.
More like this story
- PSA: Grangeville-Salmon Road dust abatement work scheduled Thursday
- Arnzen sets Mt. Misery women’s ultra record
- 24th annual Winchester Open Rodeo set July 2-3
- Lost in the wilds, or finding your way home when the smoke clears
- Most, but not all camping, travel options open
- Sports...in brief
- Friday night rodeo draw looks loaded
- Corral Dust: Rodeo, parades and reunions, oh, my!
- Sarah E. Howell, 75