Wednesday, November 13, 2013
The Nez Perce-Clearwater Forest Plan Revision collaborative sessions planned for Nov. 16 in Orofino and Dec. 14 in Grangeville are cancelled.
Scheduling conflicts, as a result of furloughs from the recent federal government shutdown, have pushed the sessions into winter 2014.
The forests have been collaborating with the public in development of their Forest Plan. Approximately 50 to 60 people attended the monthly meetings through the winter and spring and participated in group discussions on proposed plan components.
Tentatively, collaborative sessions are planned in January and February, 2014, and perhaps a wrap-up session will be held in March.
Contact Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaborative coordinator, 935-4270.
More like this story
- Danly to join Walla Walla softball program
- Sports...in brief
- Bowling leagues starting up
- Farmers’ market asks customers to complete survey this Saturday
- It's Your Business: Stop by Hoene’s, win prizes
- In the News - Aug. 24, 2016
- Cottonwood News: Purchase ‘Mystery Night’ tickets now
- Riggins News: Fire continues to burn in Riggins
- Kooskia / Kamiah News: Kamiah Barbecue is town’s next big event
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)