Wednesday, November 13, 2013
The Nez Perce-Clearwater Forest Plan Revision collaborative sessions planned for Nov. 16 in Orofino and Dec. 14 in Grangeville are cancelled.
Scheduling conflicts, as a result of furloughs from the recent federal government shutdown, have pushed the sessions into winter 2014.
The forests have been collaborating with the public in development of their Forest Plan. Approximately 50 to 60 people attended the monthly meetings through the winter and spring and participated in group discussions on proposed plan components.
Tentatively, collaborative sessions are planned in January and February, 2014, and perhaps a wrap-up session will be held in March.
Contact Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaborative coordinator, 935-4270.
More like this story
- Bulldogs to host McCall tonight at GHS
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
- FNWCU funds splash parks
- 4 Weeks of Christmas: Week One Winner
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)