Wednesday, November 13, 2013
The Nez Perce-Clearwater Forest Plan Revision collaborative sessions planned for Nov. 16 in Orofino and Dec. 14 in Grangeville are cancelled.
Scheduling conflicts, as a result of furloughs from the recent federal government shutdown, have pushed the sessions into winter 2014.
The forests have been collaborating with the public in development of their Forest Plan. Approximately 50 to 60 people attended the monthly meetings through the winter and spring and participated in group discussions on proposed plan components.
Tentatively, collaborative sessions are planned in January and February, 2014, and perhaps a wrap-up session will be held in March.
Contact Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaborative coordinator, 935-4270.
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director