Wednesday, November 13, 2013
The Nez Perce-Clearwater Forest Plan Revision collaborative sessions planned for Nov. 16 in Orofino and Dec. 14 in Grangeville are cancelled.
Scheduling conflicts, as a result of furloughs from the recent federal government shutdown, have pushed the sessions into winter 2014.
The forests have been collaborating with the public in development of their Forest Plan. Approximately 50 to 60 people attended the monthly meetings through the winter and spring and participated in group discussions on proposed plan components.
Tentatively, collaborative sessions are planned in January and February, 2014, and perhaps a wrap-up session will be held in March.
Contact Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaborative coordinator, 935-4270.
More like this story
- Texas man killed in auto accident
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)