Wednesday, November 13, 2013
The Nez Perce-Clearwater Forest Plan Revision collaborative sessions planned for Nov. 16 in Orofino and Dec. 14 in Grangeville are cancelled.
Scheduling conflicts, as a result of furloughs from the recent federal government shutdown, have pushed the sessions into winter 2014.
The forests have been collaborating with the public in development of their Forest Plan. Approximately 50 to 60 people attended the monthly meetings through the winter and spring and participated in group discussions on proposed plan components.
Tentatively, collaborative sessions are planned in January and February, 2014, and perhaps a wrap-up session will be held in March.
Contact Carol Hennessey, Forest Plan Revision Collaborative coordinator, 935-4270.
More like this story
- Slides, debris result in closures on county, USFS roads
- Higgins to return to Kamiah as superintendent
- Community walks start April 1
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)