Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Grangeville Do you have tweens or teens? The Hope Center is sponsoring a free three-week workshop series in November for parents and guardians of teenagers and pre-teens.
The series is called Running the Rapids: Guiding Teenagers through the Turbulent Waters of Adolescence. It will be held on three successive Sundays. This began Nov. 3 and will continue Nov. 10 and 17, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., at the Soltman Center on Main Street in Grangeville (across from Syringa Hospital).
The video series features Dr. Kevin Leman, internationally-known psychologist, family counselor, author and speaker who has appeared on The View, Today, Oprah, The Early Show, CNN, Fox & Friends, Good Morning America, and more.
Refreshments will be provided. To register, call Nancy Connolley at 507-1253 or 983-0093, or e-mail email@example.com. Advance registration is required to ensure enough handouts.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge