Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Grangeville Do you have tweens or teens? The Hope Center is sponsoring a free three-week workshop series in November for parents and guardians of teenagers and pre-teens.
The series is called Running the Rapids: Guiding Teenagers through the Turbulent Waters of Adolescence. It will be held on three successive Sundays. This began Nov. 3 and will continue Nov. 10 and 17, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., at the Soltman Center on Main Street in Grangeville (across from Syringa Hospital).
The video series features Dr. Kevin Leman, internationally-known psychologist, family counselor, author and speaker who has appeared on The View, Today, Oprah, The Early Show, CNN, Fox & Friends, Good Morning America, and more.
Refreshments will be provided. To register, call Nancy Connolley at 507-1253 or 983-0093, or e-mail email@example.com. Advance registration is required to ensure enough handouts.
More like this story
- MONDAY: Grangeville standouts outstanding in defensive standoff
- FRIDAY: Salmon River works over Sho-Ban
- Ferdinand workshop set Feb. 9 on soil health
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls' regular season wraps up
- Grangeville Senior Fun Night Raffle Winners 2016
- Burglary suspect arrested at storage units
- WEDNESDAY: Grangeville to host CIL wrestlers
- TUESDAY: GHS tops Orofino
- Girls basketball tournaments set
- Presidents Day Weekend snow jamboree slated
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge