Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Cottonwood “We live through the arc of life from birth to death, experiencing a flow of gifts and losses,” says author and Presbyterian minister Nancy Copeland-Payton.
Rev. Copeland-Payton will lead a retreat, “Losses of Our Lives,” at Spirit Center at the Monastery of St. Gertrude, Nov. 15-17. She will guide retreatants in the myriad ways we experience loss daily, and help them develop a posture of responding without holding on too tightly.
“Losses of Our Lives” retreat begins Friday, Nov. 15, at 7:30 p.m. and ends Sunday, Nov. 17, at 1:30 p.m. Suggested donation: $195 single/$300 shared. To register, visit www.Spirit-Center.org or call 962-2000.
More like this story
- Chief Lookingglass Pow-Wow is this weekend Event rescheduled from earlier date
- Idaho to add new area code
- Last week for pie at Syringa Cafe
- County authorized for CRP haying, grazing use
- Through the fire: A dome of protection
- Life Chain
- Faith Briefs
- GHS press box expanded: Ruhnke’s senior project praised
- Genesee 60, Clearwater Valley 20: Kick coverage costs Clearwater Valley
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge