Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Cottonwood “We live through the arc of life from birth to death, experiencing a flow of gifts and losses,” says author and Presbyterian minister Nancy Copeland-Payton.
Rev. Copeland-Payton will lead a retreat, “Losses of Our Lives,” at Spirit Center at the Monastery of St. Gertrude, Nov. 15-17. She will guide retreatants in the myriad ways we experience loss daily, and help them develop a posture of responding without holding on too tightly.
“Losses of Our Lives” retreat begins Friday, Nov. 15, at 7:30 p.m. and ends Sunday, Nov. 17, at 1:30 p.m. Suggested donation: $195 single/$300 shared. To register, visit www.Spirit-Center.org or call 962-2000.
More like this story
- SUNDAY: More rain in the forecast, but fires surged before yesterday's fell
- SATURDAY: stranded rafters escorted down from French Creek
- FRIDAY: Dixie-area Noble Fire forces evacuations in Cook Ranch, Mallard Creek
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing
- School, activities in session