Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Monday, Oct. 28, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by president Stan Modrell and the prayer by Orville Biggers. There were 34 dinners and home-delivered meals served.
Birthday for Gail Diaz was celebrated. The free meal came to Norma Luper. The bingo nickel pot came to Allan Clark and blackout was won by Mary Purdy.
Friday, Nov. 1, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by Stan Modrell and the prayer by Rev. Tom Helmick. There were 50 dinners and 31 home-delivered meals served. November birthdays acknowledged were Eileen Hazelbaker, Dolores Smith, Shirley Smith and Glenn Suhr.
Bingo winners were Nancy Edwards and blackout was won by Marie Pettit.
The menu for Nov. 8: baked fish, au gratin potatoes, creamy coleslaw, green beans, peaches, dessert; Nov. 11: Veterans Day, roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, California blend veggies, apricots, vanilla pudding.
More like this story
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Inland Cellular
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Solberg Agency
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Lindsley's Home Furnishings
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: B&B Bargain Store
- Kids experience slacklining
- Sports...in brief
- Shepherd raises S-R pole vault record
- Road win lifts Pirates in Whitepine League chase
- Pirates top WPL standings, busy week ahead
- GHS girls place first at Kootenai Invitational
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)