Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Monday, Oct. 28, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by president Stan Modrell and the prayer by Orville Biggers. There were 34 dinners and home-delivered meals served.
Birthday for Gail Diaz was celebrated. The free meal came to Norma Luper. The bingo nickel pot came to Allan Clark and blackout was won by Mary Purdy.
Friday, Nov. 1, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by Stan Modrell and the prayer by Rev. Tom Helmick. There were 50 dinners and 31 home-delivered meals served. November birthdays acknowledged were Eileen Hazelbaker, Dolores Smith, Shirley Smith and Glenn Suhr.
Bingo winners were Nancy Edwards and blackout was won by Marie Pettit.
The menu for Nov. 8: baked fish, au gratin potatoes, creamy coleslaw, green beans, peaches, dessert; Nov. 11: Veterans Day, roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, California blend veggies, apricots, vanilla pudding.
More like this story
- Snow, rain system Wednesday may cause problems
- Lewis County welcomes, says thanks
- Stenzel joins Central Idaho Properties
- Nez Perce Clearwater NF names Rogers as new safety officer
- Food Bank Donation
- It's Your Business: Dr. Lane, Camas Prairie Eye Clinic make move
- NICI inmates hand out presents
- Clearwater Valley News: Clearwater meal site serves lunch twice a month
- Elk City News: Elk herd feeds alongside horses
- Riggins News: Little Salmon River sees ice pilings up to 15 inches thick
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)