Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Monday, Oct. 28, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by president Stan Modrell and the prayer by Orville Biggers. There were 34 dinners and home-delivered meals served.
Birthday for Gail Diaz was celebrated. The free meal came to Norma Luper. The bingo nickel pot came to Allan Clark and blackout was won by Mary Purdy.
Friday, Nov. 1, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by Stan Modrell and the prayer by Rev. Tom Helmick. There were 50 dinners and 31 home-delivered meals served. November birthdays acknowledged were Eileen Hazelbaker, Dolores Smith, Shirley Smith and Glenn Suhr.
Bingo winners were Nancy Edwards and blackout was won by Marie Pettit.
The menu for Nov. 8: baked fish, au gratin potatoes, creamy coleslaw, green beans, peaches, dessert; Nov. 11: Veterans Day, roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, California blend veggies, apricots, vanilla pudding.
More like this story
- MONDAY: Grangeville to meet St. Maries at Genesee
- FRIDAY: Salmon River works over Sho-Ban
- Ferdinand workshop set Feb. 9 on soil health
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls' regular season wraps up
- Grangeville Senior Fun Night Raffle Winners 2016
- Burglary suspect arrested at storage units
- WEDNESDAY: Grangeville to host CIL wrestlers
- TUESDAY: GHS tops Orofino
- Girls basketball tournaments set
- Presidents Day Weekend snow jamboree slated
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge