Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Monday, Oct. 28, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by president Stan Modrell and the prayer by Orville Biggers. There were 34 dinners and home-delivered meals served.
Birthday for Gail Diaz was celebrated. The free meal came to Norma Luper. The bingo nickel pot came to Allan Clark and blackout was won by Mary Purdy.
Friday, Nov. 1, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by Stan Modrell and the prayer by Rev. Tom Helmick. There were 50 dinners and 31 home-delivered meals served. November birthdays acknowledged were Eileen Hazelbaker, Dolores Smith, Shirley Smith and Glenn Suhr.
Bingo winners were Nancy Edwards and blackout was won by Marie Pettit.
The menu for Nov. 8: baked fish, au gratin potatoes, creamy coleslaw, green beans, peaches, dessert; Nov. 11: Veterans Day, roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, California blend veggies, apricots, vanilla pudding.
More like this story
- Riding High
- 57K enter Super Hunt drawing
- Sports...in brief
- Pacific Cabinets Inc. names Casey Forsmann as GM
- Corral Dust: Two Shiznits food trailers; drill team celebrates 60 years
- It's Your Business: Kooskia splash pad to open June 24; Ferdinand clinic gets new veterinarian
- Clearwater Valley News: ‘Christmas in July’ vendors sought
- Elk City News: Library’s summer reading program to begin today
- Lowell / Syringa News: Circus members take to the river
Flag Day Ceremony
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)