Wednesday, November 6, 2013
“Politicians, bureaucrats and judges in all branches of government are using law to accomplish incrementally the very ends our form of government was created to prevent” — Governor Butch Otter.
Governor, these are your words and your actions walk a different walk. Idahoans are overwhelmingly opposed to Obama Care. Public opposition and testimony in the Capitol last session easily ran three to one against; however, corporate interest and their lobbying dollars won the day and Idahoans lost and now you are offended by the word cronyism. The only people who are going to be climbing are our children and grandchildren to conquer this mountain of debt the federal government has handed them. Governor, you acquiesced, you gave us Otter Care. Idahoans do not need a mountain climber, we need a fighter. I choose to fight.
Idaho County Commissioner
More like this story
- Danly to join Walla Walla softball program
- Sports...in brief
- Bowling leagues starting up
- Farmers’ market asks customers to complete survey this Saturday
- It's Your Business: Stop by Hoene’s, win prizes
- In the News - Aug. 24, 2016
- Cottonwood News: Purchase ‘Mystery Night’ tickets now
- Riggins News: Fire continues to burn in Riggins
- Kooskia / Kamiah News: Kamiah Barbecue is town’s next big event
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)