Wednesday, November 6, 2013
“Politicians, bureaucrats and judges in all branches of government are using law to accomplish incrementally the very ends our form of government was created to prevent” — Governor Butch Otter.
Governor, these are your words and your actions walk a different walk. Idahoans are overwhelmingly opposed to Obama Care. Public opposition and testimony in the Capitol last session easily ran three to one against; however, corporate interest and their lobbying dollars won the day and Idahoans lost and now you are offended by the word cronyism. The only people who are going to be climbing are our children and grandchildren to conquer this mountain of debt the federal government has handed them. Governor, you acquiesced, you gave us Otter Care. Idahoans do not need a mountain climber, we need a fighter. I choose to fight.
Idaho County Commissioner
More like this story
- Chief Lookingglass Pow-Wow is this weekend Event rescheduled from earlier date
- Idaho to add new area code
- Last week for pie at Syringa Cafe
- County authorized for CRP haying, grazing use
- Through the fire: A dome of protection
- Life Chain
- Faith Briefs
- GHS press box expanded: Ruhnke’s senior project praised
- Genesee 60, Clearwater Valley 20: Kick coverage costs Clearwater Valley
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge