Wednesday, November 6, 2013
“Politicians, bureaucrats and judges in all branches of government are using law to accomplish incrementally the very ends our form of government was created to prevent” — Governor Butch Otter.
Governor, these are your words and your actions walk a different walk. Idahoans are overwhelmingly opposed to Obama Care. Public opposition and testimony in the Capitol last session easily ran three to one against; however, corporate interest and their lobbying dollars won the day and Idahoans lost and now you are offended by the word cronyism. The only people who are going to be climbing are our children and grandchildren to conquer this mountain of debt the federal government has handed them. Governor, you acquiesced, you gave us Otter Care. Idahoans do not need a mountain climber, we need a fighter. I choose to fight.
Idaho County Commissioner
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director