Wednesday, November 6, 2013
“Politicians, bureaucrats and judges in all branches of government are using law to accomplish incrementally the very ends our form of government was created to prevent” — Governor Butch Otter.
Governor, these are your words and your actions walk a different walk. Idahoans are overwhelmingly opposed to Obama Care. Public opposition and testimony in the Capitol last session easily ran three to one against; however, corporate interest and their lobbying dollars won the day and Idahoans lost and now you are offended by the word cronyism. The only people who are going to be climbing are our children and grandchildren to conquer this mountain of debt the federal government has handed them. Governor, you acquiesced, you gave us Otter Care. Idahoans do not need a mountain climber, we need a fighter. I choose to fight.
Idaho County Commissioner
More like this story
- Texas man killed in auto accident
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)