Wednesday, November 6, 2013
“Politicians, bureaucrats and judges in all branches of government are using law to accomplish incrementally the very ends our form of government was created to prevent” — Governor Butch Otter.
Governor, these are your words and your actions walk a different walk. Idahoans are overwhelmingly opposed to Obama Care. Public opposition and testimony in the Capitol last session easily ran three to one against; however, corporate interest and their lobbying dollars won the day and Idahoans lost and now you are offended by the word cronyism. The only people who are going to be climbing are our children and grandchildren to conquer this mountain of debt the federal government has handed them. Governor, you acquiesced, you gave us Otter Care. Idahoans do not need a mountain climber, we need a fighter. I choose to fight.
Idaho County Commissioner
More like this story
- Prairie sweeps 'Shootout'
- Bulldogs smoke McCall
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
- FNWCU funds splash parks
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)