Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Dolores G. Seubert opened the Oct. 29 meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance and also gave the dinner prayer. There were 48 meals served with 15 takeouts. Mary Purdy won the free dinner. There were no guests this week. Joke tellers were Donna Barnett and Joyce Forsmann.
Hilda Nuttman and Dolores VonBargen split the nickel bingo pot while Katie Remacle won the blackout pot. Door prizes were won by Sharalyn Forsman, Judy Arledge, Gen Broker, Norma Schumacher, Doris Sonnen and Marianne Wren.
Menu for Nov. 12: sweet and sour pork, rice, oriental vegetables, mandarin oranges, ice cream.
Grangeville Senior Citizens
Monday, Oct. 28, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by president Stan Modrell and the prayer by Orville Biggers. There were 34 dinners and home-delivered meals served.
Birthday for Gail Diaz was celebrated. The free meal came to Norma Luper. The bingo nickel pot came to Allan Clark and blackout was won by Mary Purdy.
Friday, Nov. 1, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by Stan Modrell and the prayer by Rev. Tom Helmick. There were 50 dinners and 31 home-delivered meals served. November birthdays acknowledged were Eileen Hazelbaker, Dolores Smith, Shirley Smith and Glenn Suhr.
Bingo winners were Nancy Edwards and blackout was won by Marie Pettit.
The menu for Nov. 8: baked fish, au gratin potatoes, creamy coleslaw, green beans, peaches, dessert; Nov. 11: Veterans Day, roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, California blend veggies, apricots, vanilla pudding.
More like this story
- Pirates outpace Bulldogs in rivalry game
- Two men killed in rollover accident
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls to play for district title
- WEDNESDAY: Savages to host key league game
- Full service ortho available in Grangeville
- It's Your Business: Partsway to host high school tech night
- Pine tree hosts 60th annual meeting
- WHITE BIRD NEWS: Fireman’s ball set for this Saturday
- Quilts of Valor
- ELK CITY NEWS: Dumpster plans under way for town
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge