Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Grangeville Have you had enough with anger, guilt, anxiety, pain, addiction, living in the past and as a co-dependent? If you want to be free, Celebrate Recovery can help.
CR meets Friday nights, starting Sept. 20, at the Centennial Evangelical Free Church, 408 North College, Grangeville. A free meal is served at 6 p.m., followed by large group at 7 p.m. and small-group discussion at 8 p.m.
CR is a Christ-centered, Bible-based approach for men and women to share, study, pray and take the necessary steps to experience a better life. For details call Jay Smith at 983-2413, Macenzie Willman at 983-0625 or Kevin Cvitko at 1-443-458-3855.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge