Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Grangeville Have you had enough with anger, guilt, anxiety, pain, addiction, living in the past and as a co-dependent? If you want to be free, Celebrate Recovery can help.
CR meets Friday nights, starting Sept. 20, at the Centennial Evangelical Free Church, 408 North College, Grangeville. A free meal is served at 6 p.m., followed by large group at 7 p.m. and small-group discussion at 8 p.m.
CR is a Christ-centered, Bible-based approach for men and women to share, study, pray and take the necessary steps to experience a better life. For details call Jay Smith at 983-2413, Macenzie Willman at 983-0625 or Kevin Cvitko at 1-443-458-3855.
More like this story
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing
- School, activities in session
- Awana starts Sept. 9
- Fires, evacuations are top news
- Area activities on hold during fires