Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Grangeville Have you had enough with anger, guilt, anxiety, pain, addiction, living in the past and as a co-dependent? If you want to be free, Celebrate Recovery can help.
CR meets Friday nights, starting Sept. 20, at the Centennial Evangelical Free Church, 408 North College, Grangeville. A free meal is served at 6 p.m., followed by large group at 7 p.m. and small-group discussion at 8 p.m.
CR is a Christ-centered, Bible-based approach for men and women to share, study, pray and take the necessary steps to experience a better life. For details call Jay Smith at 983-2413, Macenzie Willman at 983-0625 or Kevin Cvitko at 1-443-458-3855.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands