Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Grangeville The Cathy Sokolowsi Memorial Fund-raiser Spaghetti Dinner is set for Saturday, Nov. 23, 5-8 p.m., Eagles Lodge, 218 North C Street in Grangeville. All event proceeds will benefit the Camas Prairie Food Bank. The event is sponsored by Grangeville People First and Friends of “Little” Cathy.
Tickets are $7 for ages 12 to adult, $4 for ages 6-11, $3 for ages 3-5, and free for ages younger than 3. For information or tickets: Mary, 451-5847; Mel, 451-0264; Jeannie, 983-7884; Lorraine, 983-0152.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands