Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Grangeville American Legion Post 37 and Auxiliary will have the November meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 6, at the Idaho National Guard Armory from 7-8 p.m. All community veterans are welcome. For information contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535.
There will also be a community breakfast and lunch on Veterans Day, Monday, Nov. 11, at the Eagles Hall. Both events are open to all community members. The breakfast will be served from 7-9 a.m. to include a full country breakfast of eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage and pancakes. Lunch will include hamburgers, hot dogs and trimmings from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The cost for each meal is a donation of $6 per person. All proceeds go to support Veterans Programs here in Grangeville including baseball, oratorical and Girls and Boys State. For information, contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535. To go orders are available by calling Pearl Bentley at 983-4417.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge