Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Grangeville American Legion Post 37 and Auxiliary will have the November meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 6, at the Idaho National Guard Armory from 7-8 p.m. All community veterans are welcome. For information contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535.
There will also be a community breakfast and lunch on Veterans Day, Monday, Nov. 11, at the Eagles Hall. Both events are open to all community members. The breakfast will be served from 7-9 a.m. to include a full country breakfast of eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage and pancakes. Lunch will include hamburgers, hot dogs and trimmings from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The cost for each meal is a donation of $6 per person. All proceeds go to support Veterans Programs here in Grangeville including baseball, oratorical and Girls and Boys State. For information, contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535. To go orders are available by calling Pearl Bentley at 983-4417.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands