Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Grangeville American Legion Post 37 and Auxiliary will have the November meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 6, at the Idaho National Guard Armory from 7-8 p.m. All community veterans are welcome. For information contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535.
There will also be a community breakfast and lunch on Veterans Day, Monday, Nov. 11, at the Eagles Hall. Both events are open to all community members. The breakfast will be served from 7-9 a.m. to include a full country breakfast of eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage and pancakes. Lunch will include hamburgers, hot dogs and trimmings from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The cost for each meal is a donation of $6 per person. All proceeds go to support Veterans Programs here in Grangeville including baseball, oratorical and Girls and Boys State. For information, contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535. To go orders are available by calling Pearl Bentley at 983-4417.
More like this story
- FRIDAY: Dixie-area Noble Fire forces evacuations in Cook Ranch, Mallard Creek
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing
- School, activities in session
- Awana starts Sept. 9
- Fires, evacuations are top news