Monday, December 30, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — Snowfall after the Free Press print deadline last Friday, Dec. 20, allowed Snowhaven Ski and Tubing Area to open before Christmas.
With 23 inches reported at the summit and 19 at the base as of Friday, Dec. 27, the facility will be open weekends 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as long as winter conditions prevail.
But there’s always room for more snow.
“We could use some more snow on the tubing hill,” manager Scott Wasem said last Thursday, Dec. 26.
For the latest snow totals, call Snowhaven at 983-3866 or check online at skiidaho.us/conditions.
More like this story
- State wrestlers continue in contention tomorrow
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)