Monday, December 30, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — Snowfall after the Free Press print deadline last Friday, Dec. 20, allowed Snowhaven Ski and Tubing Area to open before Christmas.
With 23 inches reported at the summit and 19 at the base as of Friday, Dec. 27, the facility will be open weekends 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as long as winter conditions prevail.
But there’s always room for more snow.
“We could use some more snow on the tubing hill,” manager Scott Wasem said last Thursday, Dec. 26.
For the latest snow totals, call Snowhaven at 983-3866 or check online at skiidaho.us/conditions.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)