Monday, December 30, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — Snowfall after the Free Press print deadline last Friday, Dec. 20, allowed Snowhaven Ski and Tubing Area to open before Christmas.
With 23 inches reported at the summit and 19 at the base as of Friday, Dec. 27, the facility will be open weekends 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as long as winter conditions prevail.
But there’s always room for more snow.
“We could use some more snow on the tubing hill,” manager Scott Wasem said last Thursday, Dec. 26.
For the latest snow totals, call Snowhaven at 983-3866 or check online at skiidaho.us/conditions.
More like this story
- Clear Creek fire estimated at 300 acres this morning; 100 on it today
- Private land struck by wildfire; IDL battling season's first significant fire
- Parks to join College of Idaho defensive backfield
- Football opportunity takes Lindsley to C. of I.
- Summer Days Are Fleeting
- Commission to meet Aug. 8 at Boise HQ
- Unbought controlled hunt tags slated for late-August drawing
- Austad is new Ida-Lew ED specialist
- Chapman joins newspaper staff
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)