Monday, December 30, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — Snowfall after the Free Press print deadline last Friday, Dec. 20, allowed Snowhaven Ski and Tubing Area to open before Christmas.
With 23 inches reported at the summit and 19 at the base as of Friday, Dec. 27, the facility will be open weekends 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as long as winter conditions prevail.
But there’s always room for more snow.
“We could use some more snow on the tubing hill,” manager Scott Wasem said last Thursday, Dec. 26.
For the latest snow totals, call Snowhaven at 983-3866 or check online at skiidaho.us/conditions.
More like this story
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
- Salvage Idaho’s forest family
- Thanks to patrons for their levy ‘yes’ votes
- Where to find ‘big’ money? The FAIRtax
South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection
Recording data of fish caught as part of the South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection, an Idaho Department of Fish and Game program that supplies steelhead to hatcheries at the Clearwater and Dworshak national hatcheries from anglers who volunteer to turn over their catch. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)