Monday, December 30, 2013
KOOSKIA — The next North Central Idaho Back Country Horsemen (BCH) monthly meeting will be held Monday, Jan. 6, at the Clearwater Valley High School library in Kooskia at 7 p.m. Anyone interested in preserving their right to ride horses & mules in Idaho’s back country is invited to attend. Having your own animals is not required.
At the January meeting members need to start planning for the BCH State Convention in March at Bonners Ferry. Each BCH chapter in Idaho is represented through a photo contest and a chapter display showing some aspect of volunteer work or an educational effort.
BCH of Idaho 2014 Calendars are still being sold, but supplies are limited. The state only prints 2,000 calendars each year. To order a BCHI calendar, contact the BCH president.
Contact President Joe Robinson, 926-4562.
More like this story
- King’s store to close
- Syringa officially affiliates with Kootenai
- Syringa Pharmacy to open its doors April 1
- Dancing The Night Away
- Listening sessions set to discuss commerce, tourism, industry
- It's Your Business: After-hours set for Idaho County Vets Center; Get Acquainted is here
- Lincoln Day Dinner in Greencreek this Saturday, Feb. 25
- White Bird News: YouTube video does not accurately reflect town
- Elk City News: General Store is library drop-off
- Clearwater Valley News: Becoming a ‘locavore’
What NOT to give this Valentine's Day
The Free Press recently conducted a little "on the street" market research. Are you looking to give the perfect gifts this Valentine's Day? Make sure you check out next week's Idaho County Free Press and Shopper for relationship saving ideas. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)