Monday, December 30, 2013
KOOSKIA — The next North Central Idaho Back Country Horsemen (BCH) monthly meeting will be held Monday, Jan. 6, at the Clearwater Valley High School library in Kooskia at 7 p.m. Anyone interested in preserving their right to ride horses & mules in Idaho’s back country is invited to attend. Having your own animals is not required.
At the January meeting members need to start planning for the BCH State Convention in March at Bonners Ferry. Each BCH chapter in Idaho is represented through a photo contest and a chapter display showing some aspect of volunteer work or an educational effort.
BCH of Idaho 2014 Calendars are still being sold, but supplies are limited. The state only prints 2,000 calendars each year. To order a BCHI calendar, contact the BCH president.
Contact President Joe Robinson, 926-4562.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)