Monday, December 30, 2013
KOOSKIA — The next North Central Idaho Back Country Horsemen (BCH) monthly meeting will be held Monday, Jan. 6, at the Clearwater Valley High School library in Kooskia at 7 p.m. Anyone interested in preserving their right to ride horses & mules in Idaho’s back country is invited to attend. Having your own animals is not required.
At the January meeting members need to start planning for the BCH State Convention in March at Bonners Ferry. Each BCH chapter in Idaho is represented through a photo contest and a chapter display showing some aspect of volunteer work or an educational effort.
BCH of Idaho 2014 Calendars are still being sold, but supplies are limited. The state only prints 2,000 calendars each year. To order a BCHI calendar, contact the BCH president.
Contact President Joe Robinson, 926-4562.
More like this story
- IDL: Grangeville-area prescribed burn "highly successful"
- Call Log: Lewis County Sheriff
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Government: Idaho County Commission
- Outdoor classroom has been teaching kids for 30 years
- Area’s mining history to be discussed at Thursday program
- ‘Reading buddies’ meant to instill love of literacy
- Census shows Idaho County gain in 65 and older, 20-to-39 age groups
- District to decide $500,000 water revenue bond on Nov. 3
- Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest visitor surveys begin Oct. 1
USDA TV Feature: Improving Poultry Science
A USDA researcher is working to improve the science of poultry farming. Enlarge