Monday, December 30, 2013
KOOSKIA — The next North Central Idaho Back Country Horsemen (BCH) monthly meeting will be held Monday, Jan. 6, at the Clearwater Valley High School library in Kooskia at 7 p.m. Anyone interested in preserving their right to ride horses & mules in Idaho’s back country is invited to attend. Having your own animals is not required.
At the January meeting members need to start planning for the BCH State Convention in March at Bonners Ferry. Each BCH chapter in Idaho is represented through a photo contest and a chapter display showing some aspect of volunteer work or an educational effort.
BCH of Idaho 2014 Calendars are still being sold, but supplies are limited. The state only prints 2,000 calendars each year. To order a BCHI calendar, contact the BCH president.
Contact President Joe Robinson, 926-4562.
More like this story
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
- McCall QB Knudson’s big plays break Bulldogs; GHS offense to realign
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)