Monday, December 30, 2013
KOOSKIA — The next North Central Idaho Back Country Horsemen (BCH) monthly meeting will be held Monday, Jan. 6, at the Clearwater Valley High School library in Kooskia at 7 p.m. Anyone interested in preserving their right to ride horses & mules in Idaho’s back country is invited to attend. Having your own animals is not required.
At the January meeting members need to start planning for the BCH State Convention in March at Bonners Ferry. Each BCH chapter in Idaho is represented through a photo contest and a chapter display showing some aspect of volunteer work or an educational effort.
BCH of Idaho 2014 Calendars are still being sold, but supplies are limited. The state only prints 2,000 calendars each year. To order a BCHI calendar, contact the BCH president.
Contact President Joe Robinson, 926-4562.
More like this story
- Rockwell announces 2018 congressional run
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Bettie's Floor's & Decor
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Syringa Hospital Auxilary Thrift Shop
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: State Farm
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Hells Canyon Diesel Power
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Aqua Jet
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Klapprich Ag & Auto, Inc.
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Tackett's Saw Service
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Central Idaho Properties
- Get Acquainted Spotlight: Baker Truck Service
GHS Varsity Blue Mah-Na Mah-Na March 21, 2017
Grangeville High School’s Varsity Blue Choir performs Piero Umilian’s “Mah-Na Mah-Na” at the March 21, 2017, concert, directed by Mr. Phillip Golde. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)