Monday, December 23, 2013
Monday, Dec. 9, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by president Stan Modrell and the prayer by Gorge Kerley. There were 41 dinners and 35 home-delivered meals served. The free meal came to Shirley Crane.
Bingo nickel pot was won by Gail Diaz and blackout was won by Gail and Jeanette Chilini.
Friday, Dec. 13, president Stan Modrell led the Pledge of Allegiance and the prayer was given by Orville Biggers.
There were 67 dinners and 34 home-delivered meals were served. The free meal ticket came to Sharon Cox. Joyce Forsman gave a joke.
The bingo nickel pot was won by Eileen Hazelbaker and blackout by Gail Diaz.
The menu for Dec. 20, cook’s choice and the fiddlers will be here; pizza, green salad, ice cream – banana split; Dec. 23: Merry Christmas, ham, baked squash, cauliflower/broccoli salad, fruit salad, Danish apple pastry, hot wassal.
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director