Monday, December 23, 2013
Monday, Dec. 9, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by president Stan Modrell and the prayer by Gorge Kerley. There were 41 dinners and 35 home-delivered meals served. The free meal came to Shirley Crane.
Bingo nickel pot was won by Gail Diaz and blackout was won by Gail and Jeanette Chilini.
Friday, Dec. 13, president Stan Modrell led the Pledge of Allegiance and the prayer was given by Orville Biggers.
There were 67 dinners and 34 home-delivered meals were served. The free meal ticket came to Sharon Cox. Joyce Forsman gave a joke.
The bingo nickel pot was won by Eileen Hazelbaker and blackout by Gail Diaz.
The menu for Dec. 20, cook’s choice and the fiddlers will be here; pizza, green salad, ice cream – banana split; Dec. 23: Merry Christmas, ham, baked squash, cauliflower/broccoli salad, fruit salad, Danish apple pastry, hot wassal.
More like this story
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
- McCall QB Knudson’s big plays break Bulldogs; GHS offense to realign
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)