Monday, December 23, 2013
Monday, Dec. 9, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by president Stan Modrell and the prayer by Gorge Kerley. There were 41 dinners and 35 home-delivered meals served. The free meal came to Shirley Crane.
Bingo nickel pot was won by Gail Diaz and blackout was won by Gail and Jeanette Chilini.
Friday, Dec. 13, president Stan Modrell led the Pledge of Allegiance and the prayer was given by Orville Biggers.
There were 67 dinners and 34 home-delivered meals were served. The free meal ticket came to Sharon Cox. Joyce Forsman gave a joke.
The bingo nickel pot was won by Eileen Hazelbaker and blackout by Gail Diaz.
The menu for Dec. 20, cook’s choice and the fiddlers will be here; pizza, green salad, ice cream – banana split; Dec. 23: Merry Christmas, ham, baked squash, cauliflower/broccoli salad, fruit salad, Danish apple pastry, hot wassal.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)