Monday, December 23, 2013
Monday, Dec. 9, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by president Stan Modrell and the prayer by Gorge Kerley. There were 41 dinners and 35 home-delivered meals served. The free meal came to Shirley Crane.
Bingo nickel pot was won by Gail Diaz and blackout was won by Gail and Jeanette Chilini.
Friday, Dec. 13, president Stan Modrell led the Pledge of Allegiance and the prayer was given by Orville Biggers.
There were 67 dinners and 34 home-delivered meals were served. The free meal ticket came to Sharon Cox. Joyce Forsman gave a joke.
The bingo nickel pot was won by Eileen Hazelbaker and blackout by Gail Diaz.
The menu for Dec. 20, cook’s choice and the fiddlers will be here; pizza, green salad, ice cream – banana split; Dec. 23: Merry Christmas, ham, baked squash, cauliflower/broccoli salad, fruit salad, Danish apple pastry, hot wassal.
More like this story
- Fish and Game temporarily halts online license and tag sales
- Danly to join Walla Walla softball program
- Sports...in brief
- Bowling leagues starting up
- Farmers’ market asks customers to complete survey this Saturday
- It's Your Business: Stop by Hoene’s, win prizes
- In the News - Aug. 24, 2016
- Cottonwood News: Purchase ‘Mystery Night’ tickets now
- Riggins News: Fire continues to burn in Riggins
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)