Monday, December 23, 2013
Monday, Dec. 9, opened with the Pledge of Allegiance led by president Stan Modrell and the prayer by Gorge Kerley. There were 41 dinners and 35 home-delivered meals served. The free meal came to Shirley Crane.
Bingo nickel pot was won by Gail Diaz and blackout was won by Gail and Jeanette Chilini.
Friday, Dec. 13, president Stan Modrell led the Pledge of Allegiance and the prayer was given by Orville Biggers.
There were 67 dinners and 34 home-delivered meals were served. The free meal ticket came to Sharon Cox. Joyce Forsman gave a joke.
The bingo nickel pot was won by Eileen Hazelbaker and blackout by Gail Diaz.
The menu for Dec. 20, cook’s choice and the fiddlers will be here; pizza, green salad, ice cream – banana split; Dec. 23: Merry Christmas, ham, baked squash, cauliflower/broccoli salad, fruit salad, Danish apple pastry, hot wassal.
More like this story
- Minor injuries result from Nov. 20 three-vehicle crash at US 95 intersection
- Tribe health center awarded half-million USDA grant
- Dec. 3 hearing set for comment on 129,000-pound truck route applications
- Council to review helicopter ordinance for change, passage at Dec. 7 meeting
- Alcohol a suspected factor in Nov. 18 crash
- Running against the wind
- We’re a great county, good people
- Support exchange; get local work force back into woods to harvest
- Morality of nation dropped so low Hillary has chance to be president
- Opposed to state taking over and selling off our public lands