Monday, December 23, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — A Basic EMT course is set to start in January and run through June. Meetings will probably take place Monday and Thursday nights and will be held at the Soltman Center. Sign up or inquire by calling Bill Spencer or Linda Fox at 983-1700.
Celebrate Recovery meets in Grangeville
GRANGEVILLE – Have you had enough with anger, guilt, anxiety, pain, addiction, living in the past and as a co-dependent? If you want to be free, Celebrate Recovery can help.
CR meets Friday nights, starting Sept. 20, at the Centennial Evangelical Free Church, 408 North College, Grangeville. A free meal is served at 6 p.m., followed by large group at 7 p.m. and small-group discussion at 8 p.m.
CR is a Christ-centered, Bible-based approach for men and women to share, study, pray and take the necessary steps to experience a better life. For details call Jay Smith at 983-2413, Maczenzie Willman at 983-0625 or Kevin Cvitko at 1-443-458-3855.
Bible club up and running
GRANGEVILLE — Bible club for kids in kindergarten through sixth grade started in September and will run each Monday 3:30 to 5 p.m., at Grangeville Gospel Tabernacle. This will continue throughout the school year whenever school is in session. Bible stories, crafts, snacks, music and games will be featured.
Contact Melissa Malone at 983-0796 or Joyce Wikoff at 983-1047.
Toddler Parent and Play Group set for Thursdays
GRANGEVILLE — The Grangeville Toddler Parent and Play Group meets every Thursday from noon-1:30 p.m. the Camas Prairie Preschool building Main and Myrtle streets.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)