Monday, December 23, 2013
Dec. 18 Concert at Grangeville High School
It was another “sold-out show” for the Grangeville grades 6-12 Christmas Concert Wednesday night, Dec. 18, at Grangeville High School. The evening consisted of choir and band performances as well as a special Cupz rhythm number where students used blue Solo cups and glow-in-the-dark wrist bands to thrill the audience. The groups were under the direction of Mrs. Kathy Stefani and her student teacher, University of Idaho Student Kara Teats, a graduate of Clearwater Valley High School in Kooskia.
Here, (L-R) Hailey Uhlenkott, Ben Lothspeich and Patrick Schumacher help make up the drumline.
Here, sixth grader Harrison Buck plays his saxophone during the concert.
More like this story
- Community walks start April 1
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
- Salvage Idaho’s forest family
- Thanks to patrons for their levy ‘yes’ votes
South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection
Recording data of fish caught as part of the South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection, an Idaho Department of Fish and Game program that supplies steelhead to hatcheries at the Clearwater and Dworshak national hatcheries from anglers who volunteer to turn over their catch. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)