Monday, December 23, 2013
Dec. 18 Concert at Grangeville High School
It was another “sold-out show” for the Grangeville grades 6-12 Christmas Concert Wednesday night, Dec. 18, at Grangeville High School. The evening consisted of choir and band performances as well as a special Cupz rhythm number where students used blue Solo cups and glow-in-the-dark wrist bands to thrill the audience. The groups were under the direction of Mrs. Kathy Stefani and her student teacher, University of Idaho Student Kara Teats, a graduate of Clearwater Valley High School in Kooskia.
Here, (L-R) Hailey Uhlenkott, Ben Lothspeich and Patrick Schumacher help make up the drumline.
Here, sixth grader Harrison Buck plays his saxophone during the concert.
More like this story
- Harvests In View
- All wheat, barley, oats stocks stored in Idaho up
- Northwest FCS market Snapshots show strong crops, varied returns
- NASS reporting wheat, barley oats production on July 1 conditions
- Farm Credit Services a helping hand to area farmers, ranchers
- 94 Grangeville swimmers set to compete Saturday
- Harris heading to Jamestown on QB scholarship
- Second deer tags will sell for full price this year
- Sports...in brief
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)