Monday, December 23, 2013
Dec. 18 Concert at Grangeville High School
It was another “sold-out show” for the Grangeville grades 6-12 Christmas Concert Wednesday night, Dec. 18, at Grangeville High School. The evening consisted of choir and band performances as well as a special Cupz rhythm number where students used blue Solo cups and glow-in-the-dark wrist bands to thrill the audience. The groups were under the direction of Mrs. Kathy Stefani and her student teacher, University of Idaho Student Kara Teats, a graduate of Clearwater Valley High School in Kooskia.
Here, (L-R) Hailey Uhlenkott, Ben Lothspeich and Patrick Schumacher help make up the drumline.
Here, sixth grader Harrison Buck plays his saxophone during the concert.
More like this story
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls to play for district title
- WEDNESDAY: Savages to host key league game
- Full service ortho available in Grangeville
- It's Your Business: Partsway to host high school tech night
- Pine tree hosts 60th annual meeting
- WHITE BIRD NEWS: Fireman’s ball set for this Saturday
- Quilts of Valor
- ELK CITY NEWS: Dumpster plans under way for town
- RIGGINS NEWS: Areona’s magnets available
- COTTONWOOD NEWS: Benefit purse auction set for March 5
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge