Monday, December 23, 2013
LOWELL/SYRINGA — The snow is falling, the wind is howling and everything is white.
This is short and sweet. Make the best of what you have, stay on your diet, pay your bills, be kind to your neighbors and have a happy holiday! From all the folks in Lowell and Syringa.
More like this story
- DeDe Nielsen, 57
- Fish and Game Commission approves new fishing rules for 2016-18
- Main Street Lights
- Oh, deer! Girls help young animal in distress
- Hunting camps report ‘good luck’
- Savages on way to play-offs; Footballers play in Kibbie Dome Nov. 21
- Tempus Fugit
- Birth: Zachary Amos Robledo
- Birth: MicKenna Marri-Ann Wingfield
- Birth: Nya Larae Medley