Monday, December 23, 2013
LOWELL/SYRINGA — The snow is falling, the wind is howling and everything is white.
This is short and sweet. Make the best of what you have, stay on your diet, pay your bills, be kind to your neighbors and have a happy holiday! From all the folks in Lowell and Syringa.
More like this story
- Bulldogs to host McCall tonight at GHS
- Significant weather event may start Saturday night
- Savages split Orofino double-header
- Court Records: District/magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- Organization news
- New home dedicated to fire victims
- Investigation continuing into Friday two-vehicle collision on Highway 95
- FNWCU funds splash parks
- 4 Weeks of Christmas: Week One Winner
RAMPAGE: Pfefferkorn shoots for the win at the end of regulation
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)