Monday, December 23, 2013
LOWELL/SYRINGA — The snow is falling, the wind is howling and everything is white.
This is short and sweet. Make the best of what you have, stay on your diet, pay your bills, be kind to your neighbors and have a happy holiday! From all the folks in Lowell and Syringa.
More like this story
- SUNDAY: More rain in the forecast, but fires surged before yesterday's fell
- SATURDAY: stranded rafters escorted down from French Creek
- FRIDAY: Dixie-area Noble Fire forces evacuations in Cook Ranch, Mallard Creek
- THURSDAY: Fires have consumed 65,000 acres on USFS land so far
- WEDNESDAY: Tepee Springs fire puts Riggins, Pollock on notice
- Syringa still under threat of wildfire
- Summer is over
- Tempus Fugit: August 26, 2015
- Prairie ag ed program flourishing
- School, activities in session