Monday, December 23, 2013
LOWELL/SYRINGA — The snow is falling, the wind is howling and everything is white.
This is short and sweet. Make the best of what you have, stay on your diet, pay your bills, be kind to your neighbors and have a happy holiday! From all the folks in Lowell and Syringa.
More like this story
- Harvests In View
- All wheat, barley, oats stocks stored in Idaho up
- Northwest FCS market Snapshots show strong crops, varied returns
- NASS reporting wheat, barley oats production on July 1 conditions
- Farm Credit Services a helping hand to area farmers, ranchers
- 94 Grangeville swimmers set to compete Saturday
- Harris heading to Jamestown on QB scholarship
- Second deer tags will sell for full price this year
- Sports...in brief
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)