Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Have thoughts on upland game seasons?
The Idaho Department of Fish and Game is seeking public comments on upland game, turkey and furbearer seasons.
Interested hunters are encouraged to attend an open house; four have been set, including one Dec. 23 – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Clearwater Region office, 3316 16th St., Lewiston.
Contact regional wildlife managers, 799-5010, or write to 2014-15 Upland Game, Turkey and Furbearer Proposals, P.O. Box 25, Boise ID 83707.
The deadline is Jan. 3; the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 seasons will be set at the Jan.16 commission meeting.
Fish and Game Commission to meet Jan. 15-16
BOISE — The Idaho Fish and Game Commission will meet Jan. 15-16 at Fish and Game headquarters in Boise. A public hearing will begin 7 p.m. January 15, in the Trophy Room.
More like this story
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
- McCall QB Knudson’s big plays break Bulldogs; GHS offense to realign
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)