Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Have thoughts on upland game seasons?
The Idaho Department of Fish and Game is seeking public comments on upland game, turkey and furbearer seasons.
Interested hunters are encouraged to attend an open house; four have been set, including one Dec. 23 – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Clearwater Region office, 3316 16th St., Lewiston.
Contact regional wildlife managers, 799-5010, or write to 2014-15 Upland Game, Turkey and Furbearer Proposals, P.O. Box 25, Boise ID 83707.
The deadline is Jan. 3; the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 seasons will be set at the Jan.16 commission meeting.
Fish and Game Commission to meet Jan. 15-16
BOISE — The Idaho Fish and Game Commission will meet Jan. 15-16 at Fish and Game headquarters in Boise. A public hearing will begin 7 p.m. January 15, in the Trophy Room.
More like this story
- Solar eclipse: Protect your eyes with proper solar filters
- Lush green grass:Lawn sprinkling systems help
- Athletes and injuries: Routine adjustment can help
- From volunteers to employees: Grangeville Health and Rehabilitation is a way of life for local Farris twins
- H.R. 3144 protects salmon and affordable hydro power
- Majestic vistas: Take in view of Seven Devils
- Online auctions: Internet marketing can work for you
- Controlling your message: Who are you again?
- Hitting the “dusty” trail: Dry weather can cause debris to clog air filters
- St. Mary’s nurses: Everyday heroes in the health care field making a difference
Neighborhood Experts: Gobidtoday.com
Gobidtoday is your local source for competitively priced goods. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)