Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Have thoughts on upland game seasons?
The Idaho Department of Fish and Game is seeking public comments on upland game, turkey and furbearer seasons.
Interested hunters are encouraged to attend an open house; four have been set, including one Dec. 23 – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Clearwater Region office, 3316 16th St., Lewiston.
Contact regional wildlife managers, 799-5010, or write to 2014-15 Upland Game, Turkey and Furbearer Proposals, P.O. Box 25, Boise ID 83707.
The deadline is Jan. 3; the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 seasons will be set at the Jan.16 commission meeting.
Fish and Game Commission to meet Jan. 15-16
BOISE — The Idaho Fish and Game Commission will meet Jan. 15-16 at Fish and Game headquarters in Boise. A public hearing will begin 7 p.m. January 15, in the Trophy Room.
More like this story
- Community walks start April 1
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
- Salvage Idaho’s forest family
- Thanks to patrons for their levy ‘yes’ votes
South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection
Recording data of fish caught as part of the South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection, an Idaho Department of Fish and Game program that supplies steelhead to hatcheries at the Clearwater and Dworshak national hatcheries from anglers who volunteer to turn over their catch. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)