Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Have thoughts on upland game seasons?
The Idaho Department of Fish and Game is seeking public comments on upland game, turkey and furbearer seasons.
Interested hunters are encouraged to attend an open house; four have been set, including one Dec. 23 – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Clearwater Region office, 3316 16th St., Lewiston.
Contact regional wildlife managers, 799-5010, or write to 2014-15 Upland Game, Turkey and Furbearer Proposals, P.O. Box 25, Boise ID 83707.
The deadline is Jan. 3; the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 seasons will be set at the Jan.16 commission meeting.
Fish and Game Commission to meet Jan. 15-16
BOISE — The Idaho Fish and Game Commission will meet Jan. 15-16 at Fish and Game headquarters in Boise. A public hearing will begin 7 p.m. January 15, in the Trophy Room.
More like this story
- Salmon River on to state; Prairie, Grangeville face play-ins
- GHS ‘hungry’ as playoffs open
- Savages lock up Long Pin Conference title
- Sports...in brief
- Muddy Masterpiece
- Idaho’s Constitution Doesn’t Need HJR 5
- HJR 5 allows Legislature to keep killing bad regulations
- Hold Your State Government Accountable, Vote Yes on HJR 5
- Musick : Auctioning real estate is fast and effective
Grangeville Veterans Center Grand Opening, Oct, 15, 2016
The Veterans Outreach and Community Center in Grangeville held its grand opening ceremony last Saturday, Oct. 15, that featured refreshments and live music. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)