Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Have thoughts on upland game seasons?
The Idaho Department of Fish and Game is seeking public comments on upland game, turkey and furbearer seasons.
Interested hunters are encouraged to attend an open house; four have been set, including one Dec. 23 – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Clearwater Region office, 3316 16th St., Lewiston.
Contact regional wildlife managers, 799-5010, or write to 2014-15 Upland Game, Turkey and Furbearer Proposals, P.O. Box 25, Boise ID 83707.
The deadline is Jan. 3; the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 seasons will be set at the Jan.16 commission meeting.
Fish and Game Commission to meet Jan. 15-16
BOISE — The Idaho Fish and Game Commission will meet Jan. 15-16 at Fish and Game headquarters in Boise. A public hearing will begin 7 p.m. January 15, in the Trophy Room.
More like this story
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls to play for district title
- WEDNESDAY: Savages to host key league game
- Full service ortho available in Grangeville
- It's Your Business: Partsway to host high school tech night
- Pine tree hosts 60th annual meeting
- WHITE BIRD NEWS: Fireman’s ball set for this Saturday
- Quilts of Valor
- ELK CITY NEWS: Dumpster plans under way for town
- RIGGINS NEWS: Areona’s magnets available
- COTTONWOOD NEWS: Benefit purse auction set for March 5
Fly fishing clinic
Rae Brothers sporting goods hosts steel head flyfishing clinic with Mark Imus Jan. 30, 2016. Enlarge