Wednesday, December 11, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — With snow in the forecast for the upcoming weekend, Snowhaven’s management has high hopes for a Dec. 21 opening day — which would come in the nick of time for the area schools’ Christmas break.
But with about 11 inches on the ground at the lodge as of Monday, Dec. 9, the ski and tubing facility needs about 10-12 inches more.
Contact the Snowline, 983-3866, for updates.
More like this story
- Harvests In View
- All wheat, barley, oats stocks stored in Idaho up
- Northwest FCS market Snapshots show strong crops, varied returns
- NASS reporting wheat, barley oats production on July 1 conditions
- Farm Credit Services a helping hand to area farmers, ranchers
- 94 Grangeville swimmers set to compete Saturday
- Harris heading to Jamestown on QB scholarship
- Second deer tags will sell for full price this year
- Sports...in brief
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)