Wednesday, December 11, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — With snow in the forecast for the upcoming weekend, Snowhaven’s management has high hopes for a Dec. 21 opening day — which would come in the nick of time for the area schools’ Christmas break.
But with about 11 inches on the ground at the lodge as of Monday, Dec. 9, the ski and tubing facility needs about 10-12 inches more.
Contact the Snowline, 983-3866, for updates.
More like this story
- Kamiah to visit league leader Genesee
- Lutz, GHS girls finished ‘proud’
- Prairie ascends to second in WPL
- Playoff-bound Bulldogs on bye week
- IDFG seeks public help with poaching case
- Idaho looks to book coho records
- Steelhead harvest season opened Sunday, Oct. 15
- Snowhaven ski swap slated Nov. 17-18
- Bolan is new Ferdinand veterinarian
Neighborhood Experts: Idaho County Propane
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)