Wednesday, December 11, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — With snow in the forecast for the upcoming weekend, Snowhaven’s management has high hopes for a Dec. 21 opening day — which would come in the nick of time for the area schools’ Christmas break.
But with about 11 inches on the ground at the lodge as of Monday, Dec. 9, the ski and tubing facility needs about 10-12 inches more.
Contact the Snowline, 983-3866, for updates.
More like this story
- Fish and Game temporarily halts online license and tag sales
- Danly to join Walla Walla softball program
- Sports...in brief
- Bowling leagues starting up
- Farmers’ market asks customers to complete survey this Saturday
- It's Your Business: Stop by Hoene’s, win prizes
- In the News - Aug. 24, 2016
- Cottonwood News: Purchase ‘Mystery Night’ tickets now
- Riggins News: Fire continues to burn in Riggins
Downpour in Grangeville soaks Main Street
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)