Wednesday, December 11, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — With snow in the forecast for the upcoming weekend, Snowhaven’s management has high hopes for a Dec. 21 opening day — which would come in the nick of time for the area schools’ Christmas break.
But with about 11 inches on the ground at the lodge as of Monday, Dec. 9, the ski and tubing facility needs about 10-12 inches more.
Contact the Snowline, 983-3866, for updates.
More like this story
- PSA: Grangeville-Salmon Road dust abatement work scheduled Thursday
- Arnzen sets Mt. Misery women’s ultra record
- 24th annual Winchester Open Rodeo set July 2-3
- Lost in the wilds, or finding your way home when the smoke clears
- Most, but not all camping, travel options open
- Sports...in brief
- Friday night rodeo draw looks loaded
- Corral Dust: Rodeo, parades and reunions, oh, my!
- Sarah E. Howell, 75