Wednesday, December 11, 2013
GRANGEVILLE — With snow in the forecast for the upcoming weekend, Snowhaven’s management has high hopes for a Dec. 21 opening day — which would come in the nick of time for the area schools’ Christmas break.
But with about 11 inches on the ground at the lodge as of Monday, Dec. 9, the ski and tubing facility needs about 10-12 inches more.
Contact the Snowline, 983-3866, for updates.
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director