Wednesday, December 11, 2013
The steelhead harvest season is open on the Clearwater, Salmon, Little Salmon and lower Snake rivers. The steelhead limit on the Snake, Salmon and Little Salmon is three per day and nine in possession. The limits for the fall season and the spring 2014 season in the Clearwater drainage are one fish per day and two in possession.
Anglers may keep 20 steelhead for the fall season. The fall steelhead season ends Dec 31.
More like this story
- Texas man killed in auto accident
- Wonnacott setting his pace
- Youth waterfowl, pheasant seasons open soon
- Olsen places second overall at Seaport Invitational
- Salmon River girls win G’ville Tourney
- Passport program a boon for new hunters
- PHS crushes Council; Savages smash Wilder
- Is Idaho County squatchy?
- Bulldogs, Pirates go five sets
- Rams crush Timberline
Gonzaga University Concert Choir at Cottonwood, Sept. 2016
The Gonzaga University Concert Choir performed at the Monastery at St. Gertrude at Cottonwood on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. Here is an excerpt from that event. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)