Wednesday, December 11, 2013
The steelhead harvest season is open on the Clearwater, Salmon, Little Salmon and lower Snake rivers. The steelhead limit on the Snake, Salmon and Little Salmon is three per day and nine in possession. The limits for the fall season and the spring 2014 season in the Clearwater drainage are one fish per day and two in possession.
Anglers may keep 20 steelhead for the fall season. The fall steelhead season ends Dec 31.
More like this story
- MONDAY: Grangeville to meet St. Maries at Genesee
- FRIDAY: Salmon River works over Sho-Ban
- Ferdinand workshop set Feb. 9 on soil health
- THURSDAY: Grangeville girls' regular season wraps up
- Grangeville Senior Fun Night Raffle Winners 2016
- Burglary suspect arrested at storage units
- WEDNESDAY: Grangeville to host CIL wrestlers
- TUESDAY: GHS tops Orofino
- Girls basketball tournaments set
- Presidents Day Weekend snow jamboree slated