Wednesday, December 11, 2013
The steelhead harvest season is open on the Clearwater, Salmon, Little Salmon and lower Snake rivers. The steelhead limit on the Snake, Salmon and Little Salmon is three per day and nine in possession. The limits for the fall season and the spring 2014 season in the Clearwater drainage are one fish per day and two in possession.
Anglers may keep 20 steelhead for the fall season. The fall steelhead season ends Dec 31.
More like this story
- Lt. Governor declares Idaho, Lewis counties in state of emergency
- Runoff from heavy rains fill pool at Jerry Johnson rec site
- Court Records: District/Magistrate
- Dispatch Log: ICSO, GPD, CPD
- CIAA celebrates founding member Eddie Olson
- Good legislative effort continues for sexual assault victims
- Salvage Idaho’s forest family
- Thanks to patrons for their levy ‘yes’ votes
- Where to find ‘big’ money? The FAIRtax
South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection
Recording data of fish caught as part of the South Fork Clearwater Localized Steelhead Brood Stock Collection, an Idaho Department of Fish and Game program that supplies steelhead to hatcheries at the Clearwater and Dworshak national hatcheries from anglers who volunteer to turn over their catch. Enlarge
Information from the Free-Press and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)