Wednesday, December 11, 2013
The steelhead harvest season is open on the Clearwater, Salmon, Little Salmon and lower Snake rivers. The steelhead limit on the Snake, Salmon and Little Salmon is three per day and nine in possession. The limits for the fall season and the spring 2014 season in the Clearwater drainage are one fish per day and two in possession.
Anglers may keep 20 steelhead for the fall season. The fall steelhead season ends Dec 31.
More like this story
- Training for the future: HOSA students fare well at annual state competition
- KHS kids all qualify for nationals
- Tar Wars Winner
- Student’s photo makes it to national competition
- Salmon River schools seek new community reader board
- Clearwater Valley students tour university
- Somewhere In Space
- Temous Fugit
- Dinner honors Syringa volunteers
- Riggins News: Eggebrecht is EMS director